Super Contributor

Re: Dig: USA Orders New Event Series

Desi, I think that's TV Guide's take on it as you say. I got the episode title from the Dig/USA network website.

Honored Contributor

If someone will explain it to me, we may start watching it again... so confusing for me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

On 5/5/2015 lovestoteach said:

If someone will explain it to me, we may start watching it again... so confusing for me!

Honestly, I wouldn't even try. DH and I have watched it from the beginning and he's a bit confused about a lot of it and looks to me to clarify things at the end of each episode. As for me I get it but I have to watch it in complete silence with absolutely no interruptions,not even a sneeze! I swear if you blink you could miss a key component that will leave you completely befuddled. They cram so much into each episode and so much is only hinted at through symbols, legends, and obscure archaeological stuff. Fortunately, I've studied a lot of that in the past so it gives me an advantage.

Your best bet is to catch it on rerun, Netflix, Hulu or something like that where you can watch it at your own pace and replay if you miss something. I can only say that we love it and I think it's worth the effort.

Respected Contributor

BlueCollar, their own site is probably the most accurate as far as titles etc. The TV Guide is hardly ever right on much anyway.

Loves, agree with Bluecollar, you'd need to see all the episodes. I need complete silence too and absolute concentration. There is so much you can watch the same episode again and again and see things you missed each time. It's really good, but you'll be very lost unless you can see them all in order and can catch every line, lol!

Honored Contributor

Listen to Desi, she/he's been my guiding light throught all of this.

Respected Contributor

Annab., you are giving me too much credit - you are so sweet!

Esteemed Contributor

I was so looking forward to this new show! But the violence got to me. I could go on, but won't.

Honored Contributor

ok ladies... you are lucky if you have studied the historical information in this show... I KNOW it must be extremely interesting and probably it is an "in depth" indicator of many cultural political things... when we do try this again, I'm going to study up and watch intently

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

violence on this show! Good grief! On Scandal (9 at night) they are drilling with a real drill (torturing him) into his knees! That's violence. I just FF over it. It's just stupid. That's violence.

Anyway, lovestoteach....I'm going to TRY to find the time to re-watch this show, but I probably won't be able to and even when I do I still won't be able to figure it out.

I'm not very good at complicated plots....I like shows that are uncomplicated.

I just might need some help. My daughter is taking a Krav Maga class so she's not available to watch these shows to help me out.........

Respected Contributor

I am disappointed , I thought the finale was messy, illogical,and twisted to the point they failed to untwist. I expected so much more from this writer and the whole cast was very blah. This Peter guy is running around Jerusalem (yeah right) like a meshugganeh.