Valued Contributor

Re: Dig: USA Orders New Event Series

Sometime Fri or Sat I saw a USA ad calling Thursday's episode the season finale, not series finale. But, I've not seen any confirmation of a 2nd season. The ratings aren't very good, most weeks lost viewers as the storyline focused more on plot twists, sacrificing character development and clarifications of the ideology guiding the various factions.
Respected Contributor

2 cockers, I hope you are wrong about it ending and not explaining everything! If I am left with a bunch of unexplained loose ends after they promised to make it all clear I will be one very unhappy camper!

Valued Contributor

Yes, Desi, I, too think they'd better get on with the explaining in this next episode! I read in the beginnining this was developed as a self-contained 10 episode story arc. I want answers!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes! Yes! And I hope it's simple when they explain it.

Respected Contributor

Just realized I will either have to get DH to record (terrible quality VCR) or wait for a replay. I don't think I can see it Thursday night. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

The name of the last Episode is "The End of Days is Near". Doesn't sound like a last episode but I sure hope we all get some concrete, non "Lost" type answers. I'm still not sure what happened in Lost and I watched every convoluted episode.

Honored Contributor

I'm with you Desi on Lost!

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Desi the ending of Secrets and Lies was TERRIBLE. I hope to goodness our DIG ends up being better than Secrets and Lies or I just might have to give my TV a rest....

Oh! OK, I won't do that, that's drastic, but I'm telling you Desi, it was terrible.

Super Contributor

On 5/3/2015 Desi said:

Just realized I will either have to get DH to record (terrible quality VCR) or wait for a replay. I don't think I can see it Thursday night. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

The name of the last Episode is "The End of Days is Near". Doesn't sound like a last episode but I sure hope we all get some concrete, non "Lost" type answers. I'm still not sure what happened in Lost and I watched every convoluted episode.

Desi, the title of the final episode is not "The End of Days is Near". The title is "Armageddon Protocol".

Respected Contributor

Blue Collar, you may be right. That was what the TV Guide said and I thought it was the title but may very well be just a one line plot description.