Honored Contributor

Re: Did you watch the L/O crossover 9/23?

I watched. Since I knew Amanda is leaving SVU I thought there might be a clue about how they planned to write her off. Surprise! There was. 

I watched L&O last season but didn't plan to continue until I read that Anthony Anderson only signed on for one season. Now having seen his replacement - who I really like - I will continue to watch.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

The stories are way too far fetched and I knew that the minute that guy built a bomb.  You know a show is desperate when they resort to "the criminal has made a bomb and it's set to go off in ten minutes." 

Bomb going off in 3+ minutes......

New cop w/no bomb experience) on the phone w/Olivia:  "Tell me what to do over the phone."

Olivia screams 5 or 6 times on the other end:  "Get the censored.gifoutta there.What she really was saying w/o the censorship. Smiley LOL

New cop:  "Tell me what to do over the phone!!!!!!!!"

837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Bomb going off in 3+ minutes......

New cop w/no bomb experience) on the phone w/Olivia:  "Tell me what to do over the phone."

Olivia screams 5 or 6 times on the other end:  "Get the censored.gifoutta there.What she really was saying w/o the censorship. Smiley LOL

New cop:  "Tell me what to do over the phone!!!!!!!!"

837514213.gif

@Mz iMac   he wasn't on the phone with Liv; she was out in the field. He was talking to his Lieutenant, Kate Dixon. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. I REALLY like the new guy, Jaden Shaw (character's name). Anderson was horrible on the show.

I think Shaw and Cosgrove make a well balanced team. 

I've never quit watching and will watch until they are gone! 

I read an interviw online with Kelli Giddish some time ago and at that time she didn't know how she would be written out but said she hoped they didn't kill Amanda off. Me too.

I wish she would just pull the plug and marry Sonny! That's what he wants, he's made it clear. And killing her off would leave two little kids with no mother.

She will be leaving after the first half of the season.

Honored Contributor

So sorry Giddish is leaving Poor Carisi will be left with a broken heart, love him.  Was that her idea to leave?

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle Well we don't know that Sonny and Amanda won't still be a couple. They may write her off as going to another division or department. I'm not assuming Amanda and Sonny are done at this point.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Shelbelle Well we don't know that Sonny and Amanda won't still be a couple. They may write her off as going to another division or department. I'm not assuming Amanda and Sonny are done at this point.

I sure hope you are right, I could not bear seeing him with his heart so broken.