Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you see Lady Gaga on SNL?

No, so I will definitely check it out online... I wasn't really a fan of hers until I saw her perform the Sound Of Music Tribute at the 2015 Oscars...Her performance really highlighted the wonderful vocal range of her amazing, beautiful voice...It was outstanding and gave me the chills!...I can't even tell you how many times I have gone back to it!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Tom Hanks as well as Lady GAGA on SNL last night were both terrific.  I guess it is called talent.

Valued Contributor

IMO, it was one of the best SNLs in a long time.  Tom Hanks was great, as usual, but Lady Gaga , love the new sound, was fantastic.  She is so incredibly versatile.  Plus she rocked that little sequined outfit.

Trusted Contributor

I became a fan o Gaga the first time I heard her interviewed on Howard Stern. 

She sang the edge of glory which she wrote about her grandpa. She slowed the song down a little and it was beautiful. It gave me goosebumps. 

She was great on SNL and today again on Howard Stern today she sang a million reasons. Again it was beautiful. And a great interview as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE Lady Gaga ans thought she was great on SNL.  One of my favorite songs of hers is Til It Happens to You, a truly moving song.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I saw her. She ewas fabulous, but then she always has been. I own a lot of her music, and I expect to own more of it with this new album.

Valued Contributor

She was awesome on SNL and did carpool karaoke last night with James Corden. They were both hysterical!! The way she keeps evolving and reinventing herself is brilliant. And her stint with Tony Bennett was nothing short of genius. I can hardly wait for her halftime Super Bowl show!

Honored Contributor

I agree with everything everyone has said.  She is incredibly talented and versatile.  Loved her singing the National Anthem, too!

Respected Contributor

Wasn't that an amazing performance? And she looks great, too.

When she first hit the scene, I didn't care for her music AT ALL (especially all her get-ups). Then I saw her sing with Tony Bennet, & realized just how talented she is.

Esteemed Contributor

She was great on SNL but even better on carpool karaoke. My granddaughter was an early fan of Lady Gaga, but I joined in when she appeared on the Today Show, singing old standards. She is a truly talented performer. I'm glad Tony Bennett took her under his wing and taught her that talent, not spectacle, is all that matters.