Trusted Contributor

Re: Did you see Julianne & Derek Hough Show?

I wondered that, too @Shelbelle. I thought it was an amazing show and agree that they are incredibly talented. But, there was something about Julianne's face that looked very different to me. Maybe she has just gotten older? I don't think i would have recognized her, but I do know her voice. And they both have great singing voices, too.

LOL, thinking about the act that my brother and I did when we were young - I would lay on my back and raise my legs and he would lay on them and we would think it was such a great trick when we did "one hand" and were sure we would go on Bozo's Circus as a famous act. Oh well, I am glad they learned to dance and sing and are both very brilliant performers. I hope they do another versiopn of this show. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe Derek danced with his real life girlfriend in the Moulin Rouge segment.

I'll be back with her name.

Hayley Erbert is her name.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Derek's real life girlfriend is Hayley Erbert.

You can google search her 'images'.

Although, I'm not sure, but I believe that her hair was in an updo (not styled long) in their Moulin Rouge dance.

Very beautiful dancer, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I wondered that, too @Shelbelle. I thought it was an amazing show and agree that they are incredibly talented. But, there was something about Julianne's face that looked very different to me. Maybe she has just gotten older? I don't think i would have recognized her, but I do know her voice. And they both have great singing voices, too.

LOL, thinking about the act that my brother and I did when we were young - I would lay on my back and raise my legs and he would lay on them and we would think it was such a great trick when we did "one hand" and were sure we would go on Bozo's Circus as a famous act. Oh well, I am glad they learned to dance and sing and are both very brilliant performers. I hope they do another versiopn of this show. 

I was not going to say anything about Juliettes face unless someone else did first thinking it was just her hair or my eyesight.  There is something different.  I loved the show and watched on Hulu.  If it was recorded I would have fast forwarded through the talking and just watch the dancing.  As good as it was, I don't think anything can be as good as John Travolta's and Patrick Swayse performances even though Derek is phenomenal as well as Julianne.