Regular Contributor

Did you love the TV show Northern Exposure?

Calling all fans of Northern Exposure!

I loved that series and was sad to see it go. In 2015 it will be 25 years, can you believe it? Time really flies.

Well I just read that the actor Darren Burrows (who played the native american shaman/movie maker character Ed Chigliak) is trying to get funding to do a documentary DVD and book where he interviews as many actors as he can, people who loves the show, etc., and basically celebrate all that was Northern Exposure.

He is calling the project "Northern Exposed". He wants this DVD and book especially to be written by the fans, for the fans, filled with what they want to read, know about, etc., and he has asked for people to contribute questions and thoughts in the commentary section of his project's website.

If you are a fan like me, please visit his project on the website "indiegogo" dot com. Its a fundraising site. Please just hear about what they want to do, and give them your ideas. You don't need to contribute at all. He has posted a couple of short videos explaining his vision.

But what I would love to see is - if you know of any other Northern Exposure fans, please, just tell them about the project! I luckily just stumbled upon it with good timing in my life. But we fans are really spread out across all walks of life, and I would love it, as one fan to another, to try and let them know about the project.

Just go to indiegogo dot com and search under the name Darren Burrows or Northern Exposed to learn more.

And if anyone has any ideas about how to get the word out, I would love to hear them! Thank you!