Respected Contributor

Re: Did you ever watch a movie and loved it so much that

There were a few but I would only watch it twice, DH watched The Irishman (3hr movie) think 3 times WOW I won't watch the movie because it is too long for me. He loved it. 

Honored Contributor

I have liked many of the ones named here that I watched twice and yes, I did like "The Birds" a lot.  I like a lot of Cary Grant, Bette Davis, Joan Crawford, Jimmy Stewart, Doris Day, and one I don't think anybody named here "Being There."  I could watch that over and over. 

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@just bee ...Well, guess what I'm going to be watching right after I post this to you?

The King's Speech!...lol

I didn't see it when it first came out as I'm not usually drawn to this type of movie...It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I came across it and I only have a vague recollection of it so I either didn't finish watching it or there may have been distractions at the time...You have piqued my curiosity, so I've decided to curl up with it tonight.

Add a glass of red wine to enjoy and I will be all set for a relaxing evening! Woman Happy

@MyShadowLove 

How did you like it? Woman Very Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Yes....just this morning I watched An Affair To Remember with Cary G. and Deborah K.  Have watched it countless times. And yes, yet again, I cried at the end!!  Such a good movie!!!

Honored Contributor

My husband owns DVD's of just about any movie you can name.  He watches them over and over again.

I sometimes will watch a complicated movie a few times where I notice things I missed when I watched before, but I can't stand to rewatch most movies unless many years have passed between the viewings.

It is so boring when I already know what happens and how it ends.  I need something new and exciting.

I have never watched a movie that I was totally in love with.  

I'd rather read a book.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@just bee wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@just bee ...Well, guess what I'm going to be watching right after I post this to you?

The King's Speech!...lol

I didn't see it when it first came out as I'm not usually drawn to this type of movie...It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I came across it and I only have a vague recollection of it so I either didn't finish watching it or there may have been distractions at the time...You have piqued my curiosity, so I've decided to curl up with it tonight.

Add a glass of red wine to enjoy and I will be all set for a relaxing evening! Woman Happy

@MyShadowLove 

@just bee ....Wow, it was absolutely fantastic!....It was touching and tender and humorous and powerful....all intertwined by the wonderful performances of Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush...I was holding my breath at the end and felt like I was in the role of Lionel...lol...It totally drew me in...I can definitely understand why it is one of your top movie favorites.

As soon as I got settled tonight, I just had to log in to let you know how much I enjoyed it and there was your notification waiting for me!...It has now been added to my list as one of my favorites also!  Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok Here is my List:

Mamma Mia

Guess Who's coming to Dinner

Steel Magnolias

Jagged Edge

The Color Purple

The Big Chill

The Notebook

Pretty Woman

Runaway Bride

Malcolm X

Stepmom

Twilight(1st one only).

It's Complicated

Terms of Endearment

Officer and A Gentlemen

The Help

Black Panther

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

The King's Speech!...lol

@MyShadowLove 

@just bee ....Wow, it was absolutely fantastic!....It was touching and tender and humorous and powerful....all intertwined by the wonderful performances of Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush...I was holding my breath at the end and felt like I was in the role of Lionel...lol...It totally drew me in...I can definitely understand why it is one of your top movie favorites.

As soon as I got settled tonight, I just had to log in to let you know how much I enjoyed it and there was your notification waiting for me!...It has now been added to my list as one of my favorites also!  Woman Very Happy

@MyShadowLove 

Careful -- it's a film that grows on you.  You'll watch it again and notice even more to appreciate.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Watched Billy Elliot yesterday and I'm watching it again today.

Seems to get better every time I see it. 

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@just bee wrote:

I watched it for the first time this morning and really liked it. I will probably watch it again since its on a movie channel. Thanks.