Valued Contributor

Re: Did anyone watch the Adam Lambert/ Queen special last night?

@NickNack  You are most welcome! I watch it once a week when I need a feel good minute. If you want to watch another good one,try Ed Sheeran singing I was made to love her at the Stevie Wonder Kennedy honors. Another one I watch each week. 

BTW,I love your kitty and doggie. I only jump in once in a while with a comment but I love all the cat and dog pictures and stories.

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@NickNack  You are most welcome! I watch it once a week when I need a feel good minute. If you want to watch another good one,try Ed Sheeran singing I was made to love her at the Stevie Wonder Kennedy honors. Another one I watch each week. 

BTW,I love your kitty and doggie. I only jump in once in a while with a comment but I love all the cat and dog pictures and stories.

Thank you @Estates !  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Yes, good for him. He gets to be living the dream! And so happy that Queen is back.

Honored Contributor

@Leelee1123  You are correct. I remember Freddie saying that it would have affected his range (how many octaves he could sing). I believe in one documentary it was said that he always had a double set of molars. I could be wrong on which teeth he had a double set of, but at first he said he was very self conscious of it. Then when he realized it allowed for the sound to resonate better, he left the teeth alone.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It really was a good show. He is very talented and has an amazing voice and a good addition to Queen!!  He looked so good on Idol with the longer hair last week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Loved the program! Have tics in August to see Adam Lambert + Queen. I think Adam looks more like Prince.
Respected Contributor

if you missed this and you have On Demand, It is on there now!

Esteemed Contributor

Saw them in Vegas at the Hard Rock Hotel (The Joint). It was amazing, and for the first time in my life, and probably the last, I had VIP tickets.

Respected Contributor

I believe the reason they didn't perform "Another One Bites The Dust" is because that song was written by John Deacon, and John has been notably absent from the group since Freddie died.  

Also, I read many years ago that Freddie was afraid of going to the dentist.  Freddie is also thought to have had the incredible vocal range he did due to his extra teeth.  Fixing those teeth might have lessened his ability to hit those high notes.