Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the Adam Lambert/ Queen special last night?

[ Edited ]

Showed how Adam became who he is today and the collaboration with Queen.  He is so talented!  He has many “looks”.  I think he looks like a young   Elvis.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone watch the Adam Lambert/ Queen special last night?

Yes, I saw it.I think Adam Lambert is one of the most talented artists of his generation.He does look like Elvis but I believe he is more talented than him. 

Honored Contributor

I watched part of it. He's talented and a nice looking guy. I'm sure the concerts he does with Queen are great. It would be fun to see one in Vegas.

Super Contributor

He gave such Great Advice to each and every single one of them.   Agree wth you , he carries an Elvis handsomeness card.    By the way....... American Idol has some amazing talent this season !!!!

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Showed how Adam became who he is today and the collaboration with Queen.  He is so talented!  He has many “looks”.  I think he looks like a young   Elvis.  

Regular Contributor

@stargazergal wrote:

He gave such Great Advice to each and every single one of them.   Agree wth you , he carries an Elvis handsomeness card.    By the way....... American Idol has some amazing talent this season !!!!

@SeaMaiden wrote:

If you want to see a young Elvis watch Laine Hardy on American Idol.  Country boy good looks and very elvis like!  Even personality.  I think hes going to win!

Honored Contributor

I kept waiting for somebody to sing 'another one bites the dust'. They didn't sing it Sunday night or even in the movie.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wonder why Freddy never got his teeth fixed. Been better looking.

Respected Contributor

We really enjoyed the show....turned out to be a good thing 

he didn’t win Idol but instead won a fabulous collaboration with Queen and a solo career on the side ! 

I think he’s a great talent and has beautiful eyes !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sorry I missed it. 😢

Respected Contributor

@Leelee1123 I completely agree with you 😉

Regular Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I kept waiting for somebody to sing 'another one bites the dust'. They didn't sing it Sunday night or even in the movie.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wonder why Freddy never got his teeth fixed. Been better looking.

Freddy always said it would have effected his voice. Mainly his range.  Dont tamper with perfection!  (kind of like Streisands nose)