Valued Contributor

Did anyone see Marcia Clark's investigation of Casey Anthony on A&E?

It may have been a rerun, but I DVR'd on 10/10 and just watched it this weekend.  Whoa!  Casey is lucky that Marcia didn't prosecute her case.  She'd be looking at life from the other side of the bars!!

I always thought Caylee's death was accidentally or neglectfully  caused by Casey, but not anymore (and I never thought George had anything to do with it).   Marcia's investigation highlighted a lot of things that were mishandled -- things that point directly to premeditated 1st degree murder.

It's really ashame what happened to that child. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Marcia Clark's investigation of Casey Anthony on A&E?

@Beauty Maven  I didn't see the special by Marcia Clark; however, I have always believed it was premediated by Casey. *&$^*() !!!!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

The Casy Anthony trial was another  one of those "OJ" /  "Lizzie Borden type  trials where the guilty get off Scott free.   A lot of mistakes made in the beginning of the investigation of all three of these trials.    Only OJ, Casy and Lizzie, who took the truth to her grave, will ever know.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

It may have been a rerun, but I DVR'd on 10/10 and just watched it this weekend.  Whoa!  Casey is lucky that Marcia didn't prosecute her case.  She'd be looking at life from the other side of the bars!!

I always thought Caylee's death was accidentally or neglectfully  caused by Casey, but not anymore (and I never thought George had anything to do with it).   Marcia's investigation highlighted a lot of things that were mishandled -- things that point directly to premeditated 1st degree murder.

@Beauty Maven  Did you see/hear the prosecutor say that the jury didn't convict her because they didn't want to, i.e., just ignored the evidence.

Any other trial with such a bumbling idiot as the lead defense attorney would have elicited a guilty verdict.

I have said it before, society does not value children.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Beauty Maven  Did you see/hear the prosecutor say that the jury didn't convict her because they didn't want to, i.e., just ignored the evidence.

Any other trial with such a mumbling idiot as the lead defense attorney would have elicited a guilty verdict.

I have said it before, society does not value children.

@Beauty Maven  I  have to disagree.  Everything - all day every day now is about children.  Senior citizens are not valued.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm, I was sure I commented here, but it's not showing up.

After hearing about "Zanny" the Nanny I knew Casey was up to no good.  Xanax is known on the street as Zannies.  No one ever saw this nanny.  Additionally, the smell of a dead body in her car, the fact Casey took detectives to her place of employment only eventually being told by Casey that she really didn't work there. The lies piled up until the last lie by the creepy defense atty., that George abused Casey for years.  I didn't believe that for one second, but the jury bought it;  what that accusation had to do with the case is beyond me.  So, once again, we have a murderer walking free. 

Honored Contributor

Why would anyone think that Marcia Clark would have had Casey convicted???

OJ anyone???

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

OJ anyone???

ITA!  And didn't everyone have enough of her ineptness during the OJ trial?  

Honored Contributor

I watched it when it was on the first time.  Casey is GUILTY big time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

OJ anyone???

ITA!  And didn't everyone have enough of her ineptness during the OJ trial?  

The OJ case was lost before a single word of testimony was spoken.  It was lost when a judge granted the defense request for a change of venue from the wealthy county where he lived and the verdict almost certaily would have been based on the evidence -- to the inner city of Los Angeles where the jury chose jury nullifcation..