Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Karen Huger from RHOP on HSN last night?

She was selling her perfume on Beauty Report...I missed the presentation, but was just curious!

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone see Karen Huger from RHOP on HSN last night?

i did not see it, but thanks for the heads up.

it is on sale, free shipping, and you have until january 31st to return it. Woman Wink

the video is up for it.....

https://www.hsn.com/products/la-dame-34-fl-oz-and-2-fl-oz-eau-de-parfum-set/9315160

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Never heard of her so looked up the video, doesn't she look like Santa's little helper.

Honored Contributor

You can see the presentation from last night with Amy on the item product page on the HSN site, look for the item with the bottle and the roller ball for $59.95. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

She was selling her perfume on Beauty Report...I missed the presentation, but was just curious!

The presentation was very nice.  I have only watched her show once I think.  I am so tired of the housewives I dont watch any.  However I did like her on the presentation.  I have never received a perfume on air that I have liked.  However this looks like something I might like.  I googled to find it locally but could not find any place.  I still might order.  What about youSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hi, Yellow919......I missed the live presentation but watched the video.  I think that she looked very pretty, and did an excellent job.  I am going to order it.  Maybe her friend, Gizelle Bryant will shut up now that Karen is on HSN.

I will let you know what the perfume is like.

Esteemed Contributor

Another House wife selling products...   Have lost count   of how many of the various  Bravo  franchise housewives     have been on HSN,  QVC and SHOPHQ selling their wares  or those  writing books   to sell. Got to admit her hair looks better than it did the past seasons.  Her fragrance is a no go for me ... 

Respected Contributor

i saw it - she was AWFUL as usual.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

The presentation was very nice.  I have only watched her show once I think.  I am so tired of the housewives I dont watch any.  However I did like her on the presentation.  I have never received a perfume on air that I have liked.  However this looks like something I might like.  I googled to find it locally but could not find any place.  I still might order.  What about youSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 I think I will wait for some reviews. I just purchased Falling In Love and Pure Grace, so I really don't need any more perfume right now! But the notes do sound nice!