Esteemed Contributor
On 3/28/2015 susielong said:

I think Hugo is also way too old to still be breast feeding!!

And it's not because she thinks it's healthy for him considering she does it after consuming large amounts of alcohol.

I can't believe the finale is tonight. I've really enjoyed this show.

Honored Contributor
I'm going to miss it. I like the format. There is nothing like it onTV.
Regular Contributor

I thought the finale was less than satisfying!!!

''You never know when the last time is the last time.""

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Respected Contributor
I thought the ending was good. Still recommend watching the Australian version on Netflix Because possible minor spoiler. That Connie tells lies
Honored Contributor
I didn't care for the finale either. I'm certainly glad Ritchie didn't die but I thought the ending was a let down. They tried to place blame on both parties. I would have liked a harsher outcome for either Harry or Rosie and Gary, or both.
Honored Contributor
I didn't like the ending. I didn't like the unrealistic everyone back together or that Hugo suddenly became somewhat normal.
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry this series is over. I have mixed feelings about the ending. Like others I am so glad Richie didn't die. Out of all the characters he was probably the least selfish one.

The gathering at the end could have been an entire episode. I like to believe Hugo's behavior improved because his parents' behavior improved after the trial.

I have to admit, for a few moments I thought he was going to do something to the baby.

I've enjoyed this thread.

Regular Contributor

Big letdown for an ending!!

Super Contributor
I am going to miss this show. I actually thought the judge's decision was appropriate. The parents weren't blameless. They were drinking too much and not watching their child. I never thought that Harry just deliberately planned to hit the boy. To me, after the boy kicked him, I think it was more of a reflex action. Bad behavior all around, but good tv watching!
Respected Contributor

I'm still not sure.

I thought the judge's statement was right on.

I'm glad I watched this series though.