Contributor

The kid needed the slap, but his parents, especially the mother, needed it more. He's a little brat and her breast feeding a 5 year old every time he pouts!? Disgusting! When a child has teeth, can talk, walk and swing a bat, it's downright repulsive. The mother must be "enjoying" it!

Respected Contributor

I'm reminded of the cover of Time magazine a couple of years ago.

Respected Contributor

That type of slap bother me I only saw part of it, they were getting ready for court, and the kid who took the pictures and that lead up to the slap... and the disturbed baby sitter.

What we know now is that person should have gotten down to eye level and talked to the child, maybe it was the parents who needed the slap...

Anyway his demeanor seems over powering it was threatening an in anger... he came off like a wife beater... like he was familiar his body language projected, also to hit someone in the face is demeaning...

I feel if should have been handle differently and if all else failed, a swat on the butt could have made the impression to stop it! I watched the 3/12/15 episode

Honored Contributor

Finally, the father is confronting his unbalanced wife. While none of the characters are likable that Connie is the most unpleasant of the bunch.

Honored Contributor

This show has become my guilty pleasure.

I am looking forward to next week's episode about Rosie. To this point, she's a one dimensional kook. As with other featured characters, no doubt we will learn what really makes her tick.

I've never liked Aisha. Last night confirmed my feelings.

I thought it was strange when Anouk said she would not make Aisha's and Hector's children go to school. (she'd be taking them on an all day adventure) As a retired teacher, this made me say to myself, take them on an all day adventure on Saturday.

I will miss this show.

Trusted Contributor

lulu.... I read that there is another episode after Rosie.... it is about Richie.... I enjoy this show also....

I am wondering if they will leave us all hanging.... with no resolution to the court case? Only time will tell....

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2015 game-on said:

lulu.... I read that there is another episode after Rosie.... it is about Richie.... I enjoy this show also....

I am wondering if they will leave us all hanging.... with no resolution to the court case? Only time will tell....

game - I think that is how it may end. Hope not, I don't like when they leave it to the viewer's imagination.

Respected Contributor
On 3/21/2015 twinsister said:

game - I think that is how it may end. Hope not, I don't like when they leave it to the viewer's imagination.

the australian version has an ending so I think this one will too

Trusted Contributor

twin.... thanks for the reply....

lovescats.... glad to hear that about the aussie version.... did you watch it all the way thru?

Respected Contributor

twin.... thanks for the reply....

lovescats.... glad to hear that about the aussie version.... did you watch it all the way thru?

yes it is on netflix and I saw the book on sale at target today