Honored Contributor

I watched the first two episodes and I'm hooked although I can't quite figure out how all those people are related. I'm sure I'll get it as I watch more episode. I do think Harry is a loose cannon. He's a ticking bomb and he definitely has "issues" with anger and violence. However the characters I find most disturbing are the that weird child's parents. That family is dysfunctional to the max. She nurses a 5 year old...really???? Both parents treat him like he's an infant, so of course, he acts like one. The husband is so kitty whipped by that ditzy wife that you can't even think of him as a man. He's an "it". Any sane person would have been sorely TEMPTED to smack that child but Hector isn't exactly a sane person. And the doctor's mother in law is just plain evil.

Respected Contributor

I just started watching on hulu+ and the other version on Netflix. I think it's worth watching. Interesting that the Netflix rating is only two stars. I missed it but if that kid is supposed to be 3 he's too big.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I started to watch, but could not get past the narration. It just annoyed me.

Honored Contributor
I like the narrative. It includes the viewer and eliminates the voyeristic aspect.
Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the episode tonight; there were so many emotions.

Honored Contributor
On 2/26/2015 game-on said:

I enjoyed the episode tonight; there were so many emotions.

I just finished watching last night's episode. I enjoyed it.

I love the narrator's voice.

Trusted Contributor

I like Anouk..... she has such depth. Her relationship with her mom was so complicated. She is trying to figure out life, just as the rest of us are.... and she was not afraid to speak up about the "slap", saying how she felt.... she is creative as a writer.... she has a problem with relationships....don't we all?

Honored Contributor

Each week I love this show more and more. Last night's episode was the best yet. Brian Cox was fabulous as Manolis.

I just realized the narrator is Victor Garber.

Trusted Contributor

lulu.... it was good last night.... I feel like Manolis really opened a can of worms.... but he did help put together more of the pieces to the story.... I think it will come back to bite him in the butt.... his wife helps keep him balanced.... I loved when he visited his old friend...

Respected Contributor
I watched only first episode and it was enough for me. Honestly, I would slap that kid too and many times, and his parents too. I know the type and they make me sick. I did not like any of the characters .