Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did Anyone See Joe Walsh of The Eagles On The Voice 5/24?

@chickenbutt, I've been to some concerts over the years where the groups just don't sound anywhere near as good as I hoped they would.  It's so disappointing.

But  I agree that The Eagles in concert are excellent.  I only saw them once but they were so amazing.  Two other bands who come to mind (for me) that were up there with the Eagles were Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones.  All threee bands put on excellent shows.  

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@sassenach1 wrote:

Wish I had seen it!  I love Joe Walsh and The Eagles.

@sassenach1You should be able too get it on the show's page.

I'm going to check this out on Netflix. I love The Eagles. Lots of good memories of my carefree youth LOL.

Joe Walsh is an awesome guitarist in his own right. It was awesome when he joined The Eagles after one of the original band decided to leave. BTW, a few months ago one of the originals was involved in a domestic violence situation where his wife was killed, I believe. I may be mistaken and that she was egregiously injured but I thought for sure she died. So very tragic for the entire family.

dee

Frequent Contributor

What really ticked me off is that on The Voice youTube page they posted a video of every duet on the finale EXCEPT the one with Laith and Joe.  Laith was certainly the most talented performer of any of them..  

For those of you who liked Laith, go to YouTube and do a search on him.  There is a LOT of videos of him performing with his trio.  Also a couple without the beard and long hair.  I'm hoping we see more like him on The Voice in the future.