Honored Contributor

This weekend on Decades Channel, starts at 1 PM ET today and runs thru Monday morning at 7 AM.

Honored Contributor

Re: Diagnosis Murder Marathon

[ Edited ]

I watched the series on DVD a few years ago.  I loved Dr. Amanda Bentley's home (condo/apartment/not sure).

Also, did you know Mark Sloan's beach house is the same one they used in Hanna Montana?  Beach house.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Another reason I wish we got "Decades".  Luckily, we do get "ME TV which shows "Diagnosis Murder" daily at 11:00 a.m. Eastern, so when I'm home I can often catch it.

Saw a tiny snippet of an episode the other day, where they had brought back "Joe Mannix" (Mike Connors) and had him working with the "Diagnosis Murder" gang on a case!  How fab to see old pros like D i c k van D y k e and Mike Connors together!  I must find that episode in its entirety...

Honored Contributor

I was just getting ready to start a new thread!  Yes, I've been enjoying the back-to-back DM episodes! 

Excellent story-writing, acting, color, etc. 

Just my kind of entertainment.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  And ****** Van ****** is easy on the eyes, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

p.s.  And ****** Van ****** is easy on the eyes, too. 

And so to this day!