Respected Contributor

Re: Dexter - New Blood 7 November

• We started watching Dexter right before they announced they were bringing the show back. Its an awesome show. I love dexters sister deb. Her truck driver mouth is very likable. We watched Michael c. Hall when he did sixfeet under.

Respected Contributor

It was on Showtime. That show on regular tv would be boring. They would have to cut alot out of it.

Respected Contributor

so far it seems pretty good

Respected Contributor

I don't have Showtime, so will have to watch it some other way, maybe buy the DVDs when they come out later on.  I thought I heard that they did this show to wrap up the ending on the older episodes that was so unsatisfying to so many & it would only be a short term limited series.  Has anyone heard if that's true or if they plan on bringing it back as a full continuing series?  I suppose it depends on how well it's received, I guess.

Valued Contributor

It's Showtime? I watched the series on Netflix. This is the 3rd series I can't continue watching without paying for another streaming station! I was watching Call The Midwife on Netflix which is gone now too. 🙁

Esteemed Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:
  • We started watching Dexter right before they announced they were bringing the show back. Its an awesome show. I love dexters sister deb. Her truck driver mouth is very likable. We watched Michael c. Hall when he did sixfeet under.

@Pooky1 - I loved Six Feet Under, best series finally, ever. 

I love Dexter as well....seems like it will be good. 

Respected Contributor

SuRe: Dexter - New Blood 7 November

Its supposed to be 10 episodes but maybe they may go further but as of now its just 10 episodes.

Respected Contributor

when the original series ended I was glad he wasn't caught or killed

I remember the series being on one summer on CBS during the writers strike

I think it is a lot about the suspense rather than showing too much gore if you never watched it but there is gore like some of the csi shows

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone surprised by the Season finale of  the new Dexter series ?

Are we to interpret last night's show as an end to any new episodes for a Season 2 ?

Or could there be a Season 2 where Dexter mentors  Harrison as Deb interacted with him in this last Season ?

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Anyone surprised by the Season finale of  the new Dexter series ?

Are we to interpret last night's show as an end to any new episodes for a Season 2 ?

Or could there be a Season 2 where Dexter mentors  Harrison as Deb interacted with him in this last Season ?

I posted this on the other thread,  I think it ended like it needed too,  Dexter was a little to excited to go with Harrison.  He broke the code.  I think there is a possibility of a season 2 as you mentioned.