Honored Contributor

Dexter - New Blood 7 November

So who's a fan of the 'old Dexter' and looking forward to the 'new Dexter, new blood?

I'm hoping they play a few of the old series so I can refresh my memory.

I could and will look it up , but I like watching it too.

Anybody?  Anybody?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dexter - New Blood 7 November

I'm chomping at the bit for this one.   I'm a super Dexter (as well as MCH himself) fan and loved the show.

I know many people hated the ending and I won't spoil anything, but I thought it was as right as it could be, considering everything.

I think I recall hearing that Jennifer will be back so maybe it's a flashback type scenario (?).

Respected Contributor

I watched Dexter when it was on over the air tv for a short run, can't remember if it was ABC, NBC or CBS...a really interesting show that's gruesome & fascinating at the same time, it scared me but I couldn't look away. I'd watch the new version but only have ota tv & I don't stream but will keep up with the Dexter chit-chat. Enjoy @Annabellethecat66.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  She is in it.  The coming attractions they keep showing is Jennifer saying, "Didn't you learn anything", I presume to him.

Honored Contributor

I'm so stoked for this!

Esteemed Contributor

9Re: Dexter - New Blood 7 November

Dexter was one of the few continuing  shows that I have watched over the years . There were terrific actors/actresses  in this series  along with adding a bit of comedy. . I am looking forward to watching , hopefully they will have  great story lines and terrific acting .

As far as continuing series, Dexter was one of my favs along with The Tudors, The White Princess,  Versailles , The Vikings ,  Barkskins , Your Honor, La Femme Nikita

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  Jennifer will more than likely take the place of the father.  NO one will be able to see her except Dexter.

@Annabellethecat66  Showtime has been showing all the seasons of Dexte through marathons for about a year now.  Check out Showtime On Demand to "brush up on your memory."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 9Re: Dexter - New Blood 7 November

@skatting44 wrote:

As far as continuing series, Dexter was one of my favs along with The Tudors, The White Princess,  Versailles , The Vikings ,  Barkskins , Your Honor, La Femme Nikita

@skatting44  I loved the movie & the series.  Any movie w/female assassins I am game on!!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 9Re: Dexter - New Blood 7 November

@Mz iMac 

I loved the fashion . Nikita was always in full fashion .

I forgot to add Killing Eve with Sandra Oh  and  Jodie Comer  to my fav list .

Villanelle  was also in full fashion. I loved awaiting  each episode to see what   Villanelle and Nikita were  wearing along with  being entertained  by  intricate  plots and  believable acting .

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  I figured they did (show previous shows).

I've been watching on FOX the one hour shows with many subjects and lots of movers and shakers.

I watched a very interesting show about oil. It is narrated you Mike Rowe.  I also watched a show withLara Logan.  I've followed her for years.

It was fun to hear her talk about how she became a reporter.  

Each episode is 1 hour.  The subjects are as varied about the people in them.