Esteemed Contributor

Devious Maids Season 3 spoilers

Looking forward to tonight's show! Hope we get to find out whose leg was in the Powell's yard!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Devious Maids Season 3 spoilers

I was glad to see that Zoila finally told Javier the truth about the baby.

Seems like they're trying to make Spence less likable so that Ernesto can be easily accepted. For me, the Rosie story lines are beginning to be less and less interesting.

Could the little girl have been talking about her biological father?

I just can't see the Powells going through with the sale of their home!

Honored Contributor

Well, they certainly keep having more and more mysteries.

I didn't think about the little psycho girl meaning her actual father.  Nice catch!  Smiley Happy   Up to the current episode they really made you think that she, or somebody (maybe the wife?), killed the husband.

I just love Susan Lucci!  I never watched the soap she was in for decades, but have seen her in other things over the years, and now having her as a regular cast member on this show is just great! 

I just knew that Zoila would tell him about the baby.  I figured she would stop the wedding and tell him out of guilt.  But, in true Devious Maids style, they had some other way to stop the wedding! 

I don't know about Spence.  It seems like maybe he's done.  They took him from a cute, popular, actor with a job to a slob of a guy who is struggling and now trying to keep Rosie from knowing about Ernesto.

The Powells are such great comedy relief.  The wife - she's just the perfect character for what she is and the actor who plays her could not be more perfect in the role. 

So, do we know whose leg that was?  What was the bloodbath in those peoples' house (sorry I forgot their name)? 

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Well, they certainly keep having more and more mysteries.

I didn't think about the little psycho girl meaning her actual father.  Nice catch!  Smiley Happy   Up to the current episode they really made you think that she, or somebody (maybe the wife?), killed the husband.

I just love Susan Lucci!  I never watched the soap she was in for decades, but have seen her in other things over the years, and now having her as a regular cast member on this show is just great! 

I just knew that Zoila would tell him about the baby.  I figured she would stop the wedding and tell him out of guilt.  But, in true Devious Maids style, they had some other way to stop the wedding! 

I don't know about Spence.  It seems like maybe he's done.  They took him from a cute, popular, actor with a job to a slob of a guy who is struggling and now trying to keep Rosie from knowing about Ernesto.

The Powells are such great comedy relief.  The wife - she's just the perfect character for what she is and the actor who plays her could not be more perfect in the role. 

So, do we know whose leg that was?  What was the bloodbath in those peoples' house (sorry I forgot their name)? 

Hey chickenbutt!  Grrrr, as I sit here typing, it won't keep up.  Anyway, I love this show.  Now I'm wondering whose leg it was that was in the Powell's garden.  Originally, I thought the psycho little girl killed him and the mother was covering it up, but wait.... whose leg is it now? 

As far as the actress who plays Mrs. Powell (I think her name is Evelyn) she is the perfect one for that part.  Actually she is from a small town very close to where I live.  I agree that the Powell's are a great comedy relief. 

Esteemed Contributor

ITA about the Powells and Susan Lucci! They are my faves! I didn't watch SL in her soap, but I really enjoyed her work on Hot in Cleveland. I saw on Lifetime's website a photo of a guy who will play her kidney transplant doctor. It's been a while since she's had a love interest, so I wonder if he'll play the part. I laughed when she casually mentioned the $80,000 she spent on the wedding. Looks like she's doing okay financially...for now. 😉

What are your thoughts on the new male maid? He seems too good to be true!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: the leg...I'm wondering if the girl belonged to one of Michael's clients, and she really did kill her biological dad? In Season 1, Michael revealed he had done some pretty shady business deals. His wife, Taylor, is another one who has changed a lot since the beginning (like Spence). She really wanted a baby, and lost hers when she was shot in season 1. She could be covering up just so she can have a daughter, but she really doesn't seem to have bonded much with this girl. That story line has me confused!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know where any of the story lines are going yet. But, Ernesto is certainly a lot easier on the eyes than Spence. My favorites are the Powells and Susan Lucci as well. Carmen makes me laugh too....I think Zoila will still marry Javier in the end.
Esteemed Contributor

Most viewers like Javier, so surely they'll keep him.

@Stray Carmen is another favorite of mine. I thought it was funny when Marisol hesitated about finding her a job. Placing her with Mrs. Powell should be good for lots of laughs. 😀
Super Contributor

I am always a little confused but <3 the show. Susan is great as well as the Powells ! I did watch her in AMC. My dh watched w/ me last week and was cracking up . I think he enjoyed altho he did not say so ( thinks I watch really lame shows mostly those on Bravo) Glad there is something on for summer viewing.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the Powells are kinky and funny...Valentina was too innocent. But, Carmen will be a good fit and I agree, it will be funny