Trusted Contributor

Designated Survivor has been cancelled on Netflix!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Designated Survivor has been cancelled on Netflix!

That's too bad. I didn't even get a chance to watch any episodes yet. Don't know if I should watch all of them or just read spoilers.

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

That's too bad. I didn't even get a chance to watch any episodes yet. Don't know if I should watch all of them or just read spoilers.

@Daisy Sunflower Oh...watch...from the beginning if you haven't already.  If you like Keifer Sutherland you will like the show and the premise in episode 1 to start the series is interesting. I am only on episode 3 of season 3 but am enjoying the season so far and am disappointed that it has been cancelled.  

Respected Contributor

Doesn’t surprise me. Season one was the best. After watching the first episode of season three, I was done.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Doesn’t surprise me. Season one was the best. After watching the first episode of season three, I was done.

Me, too.  Season One should have just been a limited run series and done.

Season two they tried to make it West Wing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not a surprise. For me, the show ran out of steam early on. It seems most shows that don't have legs on the networks don't fare much better when they get picked up by the 'media service providers'.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I am disappointed. I wasn't thrilled with all of the episodes of Season 3, and thought they spent too much time on some of the themes, but overall I thought it was worthy of renewal. There is so much crapola on tv at the moment, that I am finding myself watching either very old shows or British ones.

Honored Contributor

I'm very disappointed. I really liked this series.

Esteemed Contributor

I finished watching just in time.  I enjoyed the series and it is a shame they removed it because a lot of people probably would have enjoyed it.  All of the actors were excellent.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam