Trusted Contributor

Re: Derek Hough Has Left DWTS

@Pooky1 wrote:

cherl burk left for another show and shes back so maybe he will come back.  keep your fingers crossed

Just wondering if you are aware that Cheryl Burke also has a clothing line on QVC.  Very over-priced for my taste.  Ordered one item and was disappointed in fabric and fit, etc.  Never went back.  Here line is strictly active wear.  Have not seen many good reviews on her items either.  Glad there are a lot of choices for all of us.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Just read Derek has said goodbye to DWTS. He will be a judge on a new NBC show called World Of Dance. He will judge solo dancers, and duos and groups, who will be competing to win $1 million. Derek will be judging with Jennifer Lopez and Ne-Yo on this 10 episode show which will premiere early in the new year. DWTS won't be the same without Derek.

Thanks for the update.  Will watch for this.  Derek will always be my favorite from DWTS,  Have to admit that I would really prefer to watch him dance, but will love seeing him anyway.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Derek was very over rated. Many are every bit as good as him but he always got the best dancers. He thought he was King of the dance floor. Maybe if he gets knocked down a bit he won't think he is better than everyone else.

Hmmm... sort of sounds like rather than being knocked down, he's moving on... and possibly up. Maybe he earned it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Since Im not a fan of his, this is good news..........

I never liked him.  I found there to be something creepy about him...

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard about this new show.  I might watch just to see the concept.  While I am not a fan of Derek, I have to say he is a very talented person.  I really think Jennifer Lopez is gorgeous and she would be great on this.  When Ne-Yo guest judged on DWTS, I was very impressed with him, so I think he will be very good on the show also.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Yep, I noticed the creep factor too, but the words that immediately came to my mind to describe him are immature and rude based on how he interacted with this season's partner.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Yep, I noticed the creep factor too, but the words that immediately came to my mind to describe him are immature and rude based on how he interacted with this season's partner.

@wildcat fan wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

I would disagree.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Wasn't he supposed to star in a new show on Broadway?

Honored Contributor

I really liked Derek and he did wonderful choreography.....it seemed that he was he was getting bored with DWTS......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”