Respected Contributor

Demis Roussos Beloved SInger/Entertainer Died

What a glorious velvety voice this Greek singer entertainer had.

He sold over 60 million albums and will always be remembered with love and gratitude.

He was loved by so many, and sadly recently passed away on January 25th, 2015 at the age of 68.

I and many others have his golden velvety voice on audio cassettes and audio disks and shall be playing his music over, and over again.

His favorite song which many love is called Velvet Mornings.

He and his music can be found across the internet, and on youtube.com

His family, children, and his beloved mother Olga have survived him.....May God grant his Mother who survives in her 90's and all his family peace and understanding.

May their grief journeys transcend into the knowledge that in our Greek Orthodox Religion we believe those who led a decent giving life, and have again accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts are born again, and will again be reunited with all their loved ones for eternal life in God's Heavenly Kingdom.

Respected Contributor

Re: Demis Roussos Beloved SInger/Entertainer Died

Thanks so much Goldie for replying on my paging you thread in the Linea category.

I look forward to the 41st day when his soul ascends.....then I know he will rest in eternal life amongst his loved ones, and also become an additional Angel in God's Heavenly Angelic Choir.