Esteemed Contributor

Re: Demi Lavoto interview on the Today Show

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@RooRoo wrote:

@SeaMaiden what did she say or do?  thanks 

@RooRoo  

you would have to listen and watch her last few interviews... she is all over the map.. in a manic phase of sorts... her most recent manic interview discussing looking for space aliens. Up one minute... down another... one sex and then another... or both... so obviously messed up.

In addition to that, IMO if she is not in the news for a period, she does/says something to make her a headline again.  Almost like her people are saying hey they aren't talking about you, you need to say or do something.  One of her rants was she was triggered by the sugar free/diet items in a frozen yogurt shop.  She went on instagram and slammed the shop saying "seeing the products was 'triggering and awful' for her, as she is in recovery from an eating disorder.  Any one thing on its own is not the issue, it is the frequency of various things, swinging from one stance to another.   Again, I don't mean this as a slam, she so needs somebody to care about her as a person and help her get the help she needs vs the being surrounded by people who just care about the money.

Trusted Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I don't see a crisis or any sign of bipolar. In fact she is calm, and that tells me she is taking her meds.

@manny2 Considering I read an article on Monday in which she detailed an encounter with an UFO and alien.  I'm guessing she IS having some issues.  She may appear calm in an interview but this girl needs a lot of help.  

Honored Contributor

Just saw the interview; she seems pretty sane to me.  You may agree or disagree with her, but I don't think she's any crazier than the rest of us.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

I don't see a crisis or any sign of bipolar. In fact she is calm, and that tells me she is taking her meds.

@manny2 Considering I read an article on Monday in which she detailed an encounter with an UFO and alien.  I'm guessing she IS having some issues.  She may appear calm in an interview but this girl needs a lot of help.  

@mimomof4    what is scary is that she really believes the stuff she is spewing out irrationally and in a manic way... to her she seems calm and rational... it is obvious she is far from that. 

Respected Contributor

I didin't catch her on the Today Show .. but I did catch a little of her

on Kelly Clarkson .... WOW .. and Jikes .....not good ....she is

beautiful though ....

Respected Contributor

Hey ... I have a sugar addiction ... and if I choose to walk into a bakery

I know what can happen .. that's not the business's problem ....