Honored Contributor

Defying the Nazis: The Sharps' War

[ Edited ]

This film documents the story of minster Waitstill Sharp and his wife, Martha, who risked everything to save thousands of refugees fleeing the Nazis. Tom Hanks, Martha Goldman. Available on Netflix.

Honored Contributor

Re: Defying the Nazis: The Sharps' War

Thanks, Sweet_Serenity, that sounds like it could be really good.  By the way, I'm pleased to see you posting after all the Florida storm events.  Was thinking about you, along with other Floridians, during the hurricane...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell wrote:

Thanks, Sweet_Serenity, that sounds like it could be really good.  By the way, I'm pleased to see you posting after all the Florida storm events.  Was thinking about you, along with other Floridians, during the hurricane... 

Do appreciate your asking I'm home safe and sound.  

Spent the week at Son's home in central Florida, His roof will need replacing the power was out only day in a half, Could have been worse. Praying for those who were not so fortunate. Oznell enjoy everything you post. Thank you again. Know you will enjoy the story.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity  This sounds really good but I'm confused. How can there be big name stars if it's a documentary? Or isn't it?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the documentary and it is very good.

Honored Contributor

Oh, Sweet_Serentiy, so sorry about the property damage and dislocation, but VERY glad you and family safe and sound!    Love, Oznell