Honored Contributor

This 8 episode show premieres on Friday April 24 on Apple TV+. It stars Chris Evans and Michelle Dockery. Laurie (Dockery) and Andy Barber (Evans) are blindsided when their mild mannered teen son Jacob is accused of stabbing a classmate to death. Immediately the Barber's close-knit community turns on them. I have watched just about every original series Apple TV+ has produced, they've all been good.

Super Contributor
The book was so good! Good to know the series is too!
Honored Contributor

@3blackdogs @Jordan2 

I agree - the book was fantastic and I tend to forget titles but I just googled

He wrote 3 books and the last one was Defending Jacob in 2012

kinda reminds me of Thomas Harris - Silence of the Lambs

a great scary book but not a whole lot more

I don't have Apple TV - but for those that do - enjoy

Honored Contributor

This book was so good! Enjoy!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I watched the three episodes that were released today, it's really good.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies.  I sent word of this show out to some of my friends and daughter as one to check out.

I haven't seen it yet.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much. I am sitting here typing on my new Apple laptop, which comes with a free year of Apple TV, and am going to watch it soon.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Thanks so much. I am sitting here typing on my new Apple laptop, which comes with a free year of Apple TV, and am going to watch it soon.

@Lisa now in AZ  I have liked all of the original shows, The Morning Show, Home Before Dark, For All Mankind, Servant, See, and Amazing Stories. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much, @Jordan2. I did watch the first three episodes of Defending Jacob and thought they were excellent. Now I have to be patient for the rest to come out once a week. Thanks for your recommendations on what to watch next. I appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Thanks so much, @Jordan2. I did watch the first three episodes of Defending Jacob and thought they were excellent. Now I have to be patient for the rest to come out once a week. Thanks for your recommendations on what to watch next. I appreciate it!

@Lisa now in AZ your welcome. At least if you watch the other shows you can see all of them, you don't have to wait, it will keep you busy while you wait for another episode of Defending Jacob!