Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

I imagined the field part as a music video.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on & thought maybe it was because I was half asleep, but I guess that wasn't it!

The male lead looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I'd seen him before, so I looked him up.  He played Matt, the crazy pilot brother of Reed,  the CIA undercover drug running guy on "Snowfall".

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the premier of this intriguing show; not expecting much, and am now HOOKED! This is going to be an enjoyable series to watch this season.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

So last night we are into clones. What is happening with this show??? It seems so far off the mark.  

Manifest is coming back. Hopefully, it will remain true to the original premise. Looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Debris On NBC

[ Edited ]

That last episode was useless. It didn't get me anywhere closer to understanding what the heck is going on. I have a bad feeling about the series. I think it will get the axe.

Regular Contributor

I tried to keep up with the first episode but I just couldn't get into it.  Figured it would all make more sense the more I watched it....last night was no better.  I just find it disappointing & can't seem to connect with the characters.  The good news is I discovered FRINGE because of Debris and since I started watching it last week I'm TOTALLY hooked on it!! So far I've watched 16 episodes! 

Super Contributor

@PJinIA   Hi. Please tell me how (channel, streaming service, etc) you are watching Fringe.  I found out about it from a post here, and cannot find it available anywhere.

Valued Contributor

Watched the first episode and loved the bodies floating across the fields. Watched last night and was bored to tears with shopping carts sliding down the street. Getting silly.

Regular Contributor

@pdxlalesley wrote:

@PJinIA   Hi. Please tell me how (channel, streaming service, etc) you are watching Fringe.  I found out about it from a post here, and cannot find it available anywhere.

I think you can watch it on Amazon Prime but I'm watching in at IMdb Tv on my computer...can't stream it or at least I haven't figured out a way.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Honored Contributor

I was on the fence about this show, after last night, I'm hooked. I like that the episodes seem to be somewhat separate, different towns and situations. I thought the lead guy having to kill his clone was eerie, imagine coming face to face with yourself and having to eliminate it. I can't wait until the lead woman finds out her father is still alive and she was lied to.