Esteemed Contributor

I'm on the fence,  but definitely will watch more episodes to make up my mind. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

My husband liked it so I'll continue to watch. There's not a whole new on anyway. But I was not that impressed. I can't wait for Manifest I didn't think it was coming back. 

Esteemed Contributor

We thought it was dumb; surprised they sold the pilot episode!

Honored Contributor

Thanks. I loved Fringe.

Esteemed Contributor

We watched last night and then re-watched today, picking up more information.  We like it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

Boring...big disappointment.  This, along with Clarice, are shows I had great expectations for, but end up feeling empty.  I think I need to stick with my streaming and cable channels.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

We watched last night and then re-watched today, picking up more information.  We like it.

@MamaWick I rewatched it too. Come 10:00 I have to fight myself to not nod off. I don't fall asleep, however my eyes will close and I make myself open them. I'm tired watching tv, then when I actually go to bed I can't fall asleep!

Honored Contributor

On a scale of 1 to 5, I give the pilot episode a 3.5. It did not keep me on the edge of my chair nor did it make me fall asleep. As I was watching, I kept wanting more things to happen but they didn't. I'll watch it next week and see how it goes from there.

Esteemed Contributor

I am actually a fan of Sci-Fi but this pilot episode did not do it for me. I am reserving judgement and will watch at least another show and see if it can draw me in. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Indra wrote:

Boring...big disappointment.  This, along with Clarice, are shows I had great expectations for, but end up feeling empty.  I think I need to stick with my streaming and cable channels.

Agree about Clarice. That series is like watching paint dry. I watched Debris and it was allover the place. I will give it one more try.