Honored Contributor

This Sci-Fi thriller from the producers of Fringe ( which I LOVED) premieres Monday March 1 at 10:00. "When mysterious wreakage starts falling from the sky, a secretive international agency is tasked with figuring out what it is, where it came from and most importantly, what it can do". This sounds like it's right up my alley. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Debris On NBC

[ Edited ]

I'm sooo looking forward to that show! I was a huge fan of Fringe. Can't wait.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=32sA_i1kzCc&feature=emb_logo

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

This Sci-Fi thriller from the producers of Fringe ( which I LOVED) premieres Monday March 1 at 10:00. "When mysterious wreakage starts falling from the sky, a secretive international agency is tasked with figuring out what it is, where it came from and most importantly, what it can do". This sounds like it's right up my alley. 

@Jordan2 @SilleeMee 

Thanks for the tip, this looks good! I havent seen Fringe but appreciate new suggestions. I'm watching too much HGTV lol.

Honored Contributor

I was a Fringe fan also and a Sci-Fi fan.  I have Debris set on my DVR and look forward to seeing it.  If it is as good as Fringe it will be a winner!!!!!!!  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

Mine too!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch Fringe but saw the ads last night, very intriguing...  I like Sci Fi and looking for new, this seems worth a try!

Honored Contributor
Me too!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

While the somewhat predicatable casting doesn't thrill me, this looks worthy of a try. One can only hope the show doesn't live up to its name.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to it. I loved Fringe. I don't really expect this to last or be that great. Too many shows I have liked on NBC that are sci-fi type shows go away pretty quickly. 

Honored Contributor

Don't forget, this is on right after The Voice.