Esteemed Contributor

I wonder?  Since each week is a totally different set up...will they bring all the stories together?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

We are liking this more every week.  The different scenarios keep us guessing.  Also, love the theme music.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying this show, too. But I still feel there's something lacking. Some parts of the shows are confusing. More needs to be explained.

Honored Contributor

Re: Debris On NBC

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

We watched last night and then re-watched today, picking up more information.  We like it.

@MamaWick I rewatched it too. Come 10:00 I have to fight myself to not nod off. I don't fall asleep, however my eyes will close and I make myself open them. I'm tired watching tv, then when I actually go to bed I can't fall asleep!

@Jordan2 

Record it ... you will miss things if you're fighting to stay awake.

Never heard of Fringe, and only noticed the ads for this the other day, so I watched episodes 1, 2 and 3 in the past couple days.   I thought the pilot was awful because it had too much crammed into it, but 2 and 3 were better.   I will catch up this week, and am going to give it a chance.

The problem I have with sci-fy is that so many of them seem alike ... weird, peculiar and had been done before.   I used to love that genre, then lost interest.

Question ......  was this show adapted from a book?  If so, anyone know the title?

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

We are liking this more every week.  The different scenarios keep us guessing.  Also, love the theme music.

@MamaWick 

I think the opening scenes look like the beginning of a James Bond movie.

Honored Contributor

Re: Debris On NBC

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm enjoying this show, too. But I still feel there's something lacking. Some parts of the shows are confusing. More needs to be explained.

@SilleeMee   @Jordan2 

I agree ....  IMO, if this turns out to have legs and becomes a big hit, I'll probably have to go back and watch earlier episodes a second time.  I'll keep the watched episodes until I make a decision about watching it regularly.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee   @Jordan2 

I agree ....  IMO, if this turns out to have legs and becomes a big hit, I'll probably have to go back and watch earlier episodes a second time.  I'll keep the watched episodes until I make a decision about watching it regularly.

@Tinkrbl44 

"IF" is the key word. I kind of doubt this show will take off. Viewership is way down. I won't be surprised is the show gets the axe or if it will get renewed. I'm very disappointed. I wanted to love it like I did with Fringe.

Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching Debris?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Yes I am. Not last night's episode yet, however. Will watch it later. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes...we are.  It still has us intrigued.