Valued Contributor

Has anyone seen this 4 episode series on Acorn?  Really good if you like British TV.  It stars David Tennant from Broadchurch.

Super Contributor

Preview looked good...it's on my list for Acorn TV.  

Normally I get Acorn when ever there is a free month offer (there is one going on now!) and then cancel...yes I'm frugal!

However, there are lots of good things on now and I plan on paying for it for at least another month...just finished 2 seasons of "Blood"- great Irish series.

Favorites: The Heart Guy, Good Karma Hospital, Doc Martin, 800 Words, A Place to all Home

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu  Yes I have seen the four episodes and enjoyed it. Really good.   It says Series 1 - do you think there maybe a follow-up?

Also on Acorn Trial & Retribution is very very good - but not for the faint hearted.  I started with first series now on #6 excellent detective series. 

I think Acorn have better mystery/drama than Britbox.  I have both but lately seem to find  more good things to watch on Acorn.

Respected Contributor

@namaste000   Blood was really good.

Valued Contributor

Have seen Blood and enjoyed it.  I agree that Acorn has a great British selection of viewings. But without CC I would probably miss 3/4 of the conversation.