Respected Contributor

Re: Deadly Recall and Murder Chose Me on the I.D. Network

@DJs mom wrote:

I am an ID addict. 90% of my DVR is filled with shows from this network. I used to really enjoy Homicide Hunter, but no longer watch or record it. I like Murder Chose Me and think Rod is a great detective. I also liked I Am Homicide. Det. McFadden was funny, his one liners were priceless.

@DJs momWe share being addicts LOL.  Our DVR is filled on a daily basis, although I'm finding that some stories are retold under the name of a different show.

I liked Rod Demery (sp?) and thought he was a great detective.  Gary McFadden used to crack me up with his "ringy dingy" liners.

I also enjoyed Deadly Women with Candace DeLong.  What I liked was there were 3 stories in the hour.  They didn't waste time getting to the point, so it wasn't long and drawn out.  I haven't seen that one in awhile.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1, yes I would be watching Det. McFadden and find myself cracking up at his zingers. He tells it like it is.

Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew   I find myself watching Reelz, they have quite a few good stories on.  I also like I.D. network too.