Trusted Contributor

It doesn't say spoiler in title,  so won't give away too much -- but loved male actor that returned for this season,  such a good actor so believeable in both roles.  I was also impressed with both female leads great acting and writing,

Respected Contributor

I thoroughly enjoyed season 2. I certainly didn't see that ending coming.Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Re: Dead to Me - Season 2

[ Edited ]

Dummy me, I thought Season 2 was just starting and even said to my husband, let's let a few episodes stack up before we start watching.  

I'd rather binge watch something than wait week to week to see new episodes.  Pathetic--I know!

I liked it for the most part.  Although the brunette (I'm horrible with names) is so whiney sometimes it's annoying.

And many scenes and even the exact dialogue, I was able to say before it actually happened.  So predictable.  

Spoiler alert below if you haven't watched all of season 2.

Spoiler
Knew when Florence was admitted to the nursing home, her daughter and the brunette would become an item.  Again, horrible with names!  Florence is the only one I can remember!

Knew the framed pictures returned to the brunette would be filled with dough.  Don't ask me how I knew!

Every time anyone came to a stop sign, I knew someone was going to get t boned.  And wah lah....just didn't know who would be in the other car and the shape they were in....

At times I felt the story lines had already jumped the shark, but then they would pick up again.

Trusted Contributor

I watched all of Season 2 in one day this weekend.  Love this show!  I think they did a great job with casting. I especially love Christina Applegate as Jen.  She cracks me up with some of the things she says.  So glad there's going to be another season.

Esteemed Contributor

Keep watching 2nd season -- it gets better. Ending is something else. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I just watched the pilot and I'm really enjoying it. Wasn't expecting that twist at all. Linda and Christina are great in this. 

Regular Contributor

We just finished season 2. It is a great show that we started to watch on a whim.  It has some twists, turns, surprises. My hubby enjoyed it too.

Honored Contributor

Last night I watched the last 2 episodes.  I almost quit watching a few times because it was just plodding along and the brunette was getting on my nerves!  However, I'm glad I kept at it!  Now, I can't wait for the next season!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Last night I watched the last 2 episodes.  I almost quit watching a few times because it was just plodding along and the brunette was getting on my nerves!  However, I'm glad I kept at it!  Now, I can't wait for the next season!  

I am going to have to rewatch season 2 before season 3 starts because by now I can't remember what happened.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

I hope it doesn't take too long for the third season.  I hate long periods between seasons as I tend to forget a lot of what has happened!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin