Esteemed Contributor

I just kind of accidentally watched episode 1 of Season 1 and am probably hooked now!  Under the listing in Netflix it said Season 2 starts this coming Friday, so I guess I have something to keep me occupied for a while.

I did enjoy that little twist at the end; I thought the fiance thing was her only secret, I fell for that!

Trusted Contributor

@Caligurll  I love this show. I watched Season 1 last year and can hardly wait for Season 2.

Respected Contributor

Love that series. 

Made my husband watch it and he liked it enough to look forward to Season 2.

Applegate is great  in just about anything she's in - the meditating to rage rock is so funny!

Trusted Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Love that series. 

Made my husband watch it and he liked it enough to look forward to Season 2.

Applegate is great  in just about anything she's in - the meditating to rage rock is so funny!

I agree-I really enjoy this show and it stays in my mind long after it's over-the writing is great!

Honored Contributor

We are watching season 1 now. Nothing what I thought it'd be like. I'm really enjoying it. 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

Did not think Season Two would be as good as the first, but I was wrong.  Really enjoy the series and like all of the stars.

Trusted Contributor

Yes -- I thought season two was better.  Warning I binged it in one day.  Make sure you have time once you start to watch because you won't want to stop,

Respected Contributor

I watched first season and loved it.  I started the second season and after about 3 shows I am bored with it.  It is hard to keep me interested.  It seems now it is just too crazy but I hope no one else feels this way.  It keeps you busy and mind occupied watching a show you like. 

Esteemed Contributor

So did I @TurnerGal  I loved the ending. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I watched the second season, it was really good. I can see a third season in the works. The writers are brilliant, just when you think there is nowhere left to go, that happens!