Honored Contributor

I understand the need for social distancing and only having essential workers. I think the daytime talk shows should just shut down production. I watched the first ten minutes of Live with Kelly and Ryan, the sound quality is terrible, Kelly looked like she was locked in a closet! As for The View, living in NYC Governor Cuomo had his 11:00 briefing so I saw very little of the show, but from what I saw it was awful! Sunny and Sarah are in the studio, Joy sounded like she was in a tunnel or on the moon. There is no order, everyone talking over one another. You would think with technology what it is today, there would be a better way to do this. I don't think the shows are worth the time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Daytime Talk Shows Remotes

@Jordan2...I totally agree with you. It's funny, though, since my husband retired he watches Kelly and Ryan every single week day. Why, I have no idea and most of the time I try and go into another room. I find their antics banal but they must appeal to someone because she gets paid millions for doing her shtick.

This morning, though, it was intolerable.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   @Trinity11   Maybe some don't think they are worth the time but I think  there many others who don't want all those boring reruns of these shows and who are not bothered that the quality is not up tp par.  I like Kelly and Ryan and The View and  usually never miss them so new shows actually depicting today's reality are great to have to keep some normality amid all this!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Jordan2   @Trinity11   Maybe some don't think they are worth the time but I think  there many others who don't want all those boring reruns of these shows and who are not bothered that the quality is not up tp par.  I like Kelly and Ryan and The View and  usually never miss them so new shows actually depicting today's reality are great to have to keep some normality amid all this!

With the Governors, Mayors, and Trump breaking in to keep us up to date ( as well they should), we're not seeing most of the shows anyway. My Governor, Cuomo, loves to speak at 11:00, I don't get to see much of The View.

Honored Contributor

There are hundreds of hours on TV week after week that I don't care to watch.  Does that mean those shows should go off the air?  

I can already hear the screams of protest as my list floats into the atmosphere and makes the screen in your house go dark.   Sorry you didn't want THAT show gone!

Valued Contributor

Thankyou KELLY and  MARK for donating 1 million dollars.there should be more people

like you guys.yeah you can afford it but no one told you to do it.as a medical professional 

your donation will help us all in the hospitals.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

Thankyou KELLY and  MARK for donating 1 million dollars.there should be more people

like you guys.yeah you can afford it but no one told you to do it.as a medical professional 

your donation will help us all in the hospitals.

Glad to read because the week before Kelly posted an offensive video of her getting Botox while others isolated themselves. She seemed to think it was funny. Sigh..

Esteemed Contributor

I watched 30 seconds of Kelly and Ryan and started reading a good mystery instead. Here in NY State, we must stay home except for required things like food and meds. I'm watching The Thomas Crown Affair...pure escapism. I've seen this remake before but my husband didn't, so I'm enjoying this stylish movie again. I assume I'll be catching up on good stories on film and in print for the next several days, weeks, and even months.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I wish some of those shows would go off the air and never return.  Kelly and Ryan and The View would be first on my list.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

The Talk is showing all reruns.