Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

nothing outstanding about Young and Restless LOL

There really isn't and especially about the writing and directing, for which it also won... I'm a long-time viewer, but it's sort of a joke, really... Said it before, but with so few soaps left, these awards have become more or less a game of musical chairs, with the same shows and actors sort of given awards when it's 'their turn'... They've become utterly meaningless... If any team of writers can win an award for what they did to this show over the last year, then truly, anything is possible...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

The Emmy winners are on the Talk right now.

Honored Contributor

Congrats are in order for "The Young and the Restless." It was nice to see them honored and happy that someone else enjoys the show the way that I do.Heart

Valued Contributor

round of applause that KELLY RIPA and RYAN won.best talk show and hosts on t.v.

I love you KELLY.

Valued Contributor

What I did catch of them on FBLive was unimpressed. Seemd to me that when the nominees were being announced if the reel they showed was more than 5 seconds, that was the winner.  Felt that naming Alex Trebek best game show host was predictible as well as Y&R being named best show.  When Shemar Moore was the presenter that was also a predictor of who would win.  These are just my opinions.  

We all have our favorites, but with only 4 soaps left, the academy sure did have to add a lot of categories .. too many different types of talk shows and hosts as well as judge shows as well.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

Last year Days won most of the awards that Y and R won this year, seems to rotate them amongst the surviving 4.