Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

Best bet is to record, I can't bear all the in between stuff because my days of our lives never gets much acknowledgment.

It has done well in previous years, but I dont think there are too many noms for this year. Please join us on the Days thread on this forum., we love newcomers. And we are a very cool bunch !!!

Honored Contributor

Sheryl Underwood on The Talk made reference to the show not being virtual, but I read it was, so we will see. 

Honored Contributor

It looks like some awards were accepted in person, while others were virtual.

Honored Contributor

Recorded and watched it this morning. Was ok, I forwarded thru alot to get to the winners.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I thought all in all it was a good show, Sheryl and the presenters and the winners never got political, just stayed on topic, I liked that the most.  The tributes to Regis, Larry King and Trebek were well done. 

Respected Contributor

Very good show.  The tributes to Regis, Larry, and Alex were wonderful.

Didn't know John Gabriel died.  He was so good on "Ryan's Hope" as the sometimes-obnoxious "Seneca Beaulac."

Respected Contributor

I saw the opening and about 10 minutes of the end. I wanted to watch the tributes and see fashions . Our local station had about 40 minutes of tornado /flooding watches --- important of course. I was looking forward to having something to watch on a Friday evening . But of course we need local info on weather alerts. No tornados touched down that I know of thank goodness. Some locations had flooding.

Honored Contributor

Sort of a hybrid and from the few minutes I watched, better than last year's fully 'remote' or 'virtual' experience, but it will be nice if we see a completely live and in-person event again sooner rather than later...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...