Honored Contributor

Re: Daysies...my curly hairstyle

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

On 11/7/2014 annabellethecat said:

Could you guys please post O/T next time in the title. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with TV.

It would be easier to avoid clicking on it if it was obvious in the title that it wasn't about TV.

Thanks!

Annabelle, you're a doll (hahahaa, I just thought of that horror movie, the Annabelle doll) -- you're a very sweet lady but if you've been paying attention to thread names, and it seems you have lately, you'd know that a "DAYSIE" is someone who watches Days of Our Lives.

Mama had her hair done just like a few of the characters had theirs done. This thread is not at all OT. Several of us are interested in that hair style so we're waiting eagerly for Mama to post her pic.

Mama, as I said in the other thread, I believe you have to upload it to a photo sharing service like Photobucket. Or you could try mailing it to yourself as a JPEG? I tried that a few times and it didn't work but maybe it will, for you.

Honored Contributor

lori, you big fake. You used to say you didn't know how to paste a picture or emoticon, and I thought, awww, she wants to but doesn't know how. Now you know the ropes and I'm lost by what you said, hahahahaha. You're the smart one, I'm the dumb one.

snow, I love that pic you posted. But wait. Is that going off topic talking about emoticons, etc, on a hair thread, in a tv thread. No, I'm good. DAYSIES are definitely a tv topic. We are unbeatable, we are DAYSIES!

Honored Contributor

Hahahahaaha, Jud, I can't stop laughing. I can't post pictures. Still. Maybe ever. But that is the explanation someone told me as to why. I am a total computer idiot and I expect I'll remain that way forever. I even have a dumb phone.

Honored Contributor

I also have dumbpost, known to some people as smartpost. I renamed it because it might as well be Pony Express. Dumbest thing UPS ever did.

Honored Contributor

Hahaha, Jud.

Mama, make with the photos! (Please Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I just don't know how, Lori. I will say that my style was fuller than Kristen's, more like Kayla's.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

I bet you look great!!