Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days of our Lives --schedule this week

@Judaline wrote:

@BeccaLou   They haven't played DAYS in the evening that I'm aware of. I think somebody would have told us. I just had a flashback of remembering when they did that! I forget the channel. I think the channel is history.

Didn't we used to watch it on Cozi???  I remember it well.  When DAYS was pre-empted, it was playing on Cozi.  No problemo.... Now, I don't even have that channel.  I also don't have TMC.....Darn you, Comcast......

Honored Contributor

I have Comcast and still have TCM, but we never had Cozi, we have ME TV which is our nbc affiliate, once in a while Days will be on there when pre empted on nbc, but not very often and not this week. 

Frequent Contributor

Greetings:

If you happen to be in the Charlotte, NC area and have Charter-Spectrum,/NBC Charlotte, Days, when pre-empted, is generally shown the following morning at 2:00 a.m. and rolls over for about 8 minutes into the 3:00 a.m. hour. Have a great day!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@snoopy  Thanks so much!  I'm just north of Charlotte and had no idea.  I'll definitely set up a recording for Monday.  Have a great weekend! 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackson08 wrote:

@snoopy  Thanks so much!  I'm just north of Charlotte and had no idea.  I'll definitely set up a recording for Monday.  Have a great weekend! 

You are more than welcome! Yesterday's episode aired this morning at 2:00 a.m. The show it replaced only aired for 53 minutes, so it rolled over into the 3:00 a.m. hour.

In the past it's been hit or miss as to the time they run  it, but lately, it replaces the 2:00 a.m. show and part of the following show. Now watch, next week, if/when  it's pre-empted, it will run at some other odd hour during the night!:Smiley Happy  Enjoy your day!