Honored Contributor

Re: Days of our Lives --schedule this week

Official from Soaps.com, show was pre empted today by nbc, so now show today anywhere, not even on You Tube. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline Years ago the stations would play them in the evening, have they played them  in the evening any where ?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou   They haven't played DAYS in the evening that I'm aware of. I think somebody would have told us. I just had a flashback of remembering when they did that! I forget the channel. I think the channel is history.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam This show gets more rediculouse every week. Maybe time for me to move on before this show goes off the air also. At least there are Christmas Movies on right now, and naps.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Official from Soaps.com, show was pre empted today by nbc, so now show today anywhere, not even on You Tube. 

@Shelbelle @Thanks !   Good to know we won't be missing anything.   They should have done this Wednesday as well.   I did get to see it Wednesday on a Canadian station that Sometimes shows whatever NBC has on.   Most maybe didn't .  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou 

as far fetched its getting...i'll still watch and moan and groan about itSmiley Mad...i'll keep on watching.

I can't watch sappy movies at this time of this year...i can't handle some of it.oops,,forgot...oh..yes..love naps also  better than ty sometimes..right/

...but enjoy all that you watch..okHeart

naps??  you betcha..oh yes!  lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I was stunned at the end of Thursday's show...aand i just shook my head...possibly in anger and  over another switch and bait story!

@cowboy sam  What WAS the end of the Thursday show if you don't mind my asking?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

It showed a nun going to light a candle  and she turned and it was Lani!

Then another lady dressed as a nun centered the room and sat next to her and it was Kirstin!!!or whatever her name is...

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

The show must have aired on west coast because now there is a summary to read and maybe it is available for viewing in places too, not sure, but summary said we learned a lot more about this past year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Hi - Yes, Both Lani and Kristen are both nuns somewhere in Europe.  Seems like they both ended up in a convenient convent.  

I disagree with the summary on one thing:  They said Doc walked in on a half-naked (or something like that) Hope..... Actually, she purposely spilled wine on her collar and started taking her blouse off when John walked back in the room.  She was wearing a bra and full slip - sort of looked like someone was wearing a spaghetti strap dress.  No half naked at all....  If that turned John on - then it doesn't take much IMO.....  Like I stated before, Gabi wears less than that all the time.

Speaking of Gabi - what on earth was she wearing the last two DAYS???  If that dress was any tighter.....................and shorter................... then she wouldn't even have to take it off to make out with Eli......  JMO