Honored Contributor

I did see this and it is a shame.  I pay enough to have cable and I don't need to pay more to stream.  It is really shameful.

Trusted Contributor
If you have Xfinity you get Peacock for free
Honored Contributor

It is free on XFinity, Cox and Spectrum. 

Trusted Contributor

I have Spectrum (DFW area) and cannot get it free.  I stated before I would not pay anything for something I've watched for free since day one.  But as a Days lifer I do want to keep up with the storyline so I've been reading the daily recaps on soaps.com. Certainly takes less time that way! 

Occasional Contributor

I'm tired of hearing that it's the going thing. No it's all about greed, and NBC has profits out the Wazoo. I started watching right when it started when I would be home from school for summer vacation etc. with my mother. She is gone now but enjoyed it till the end. She was blind the last 10 years of her life she would not have been able to cope with this streaming. Just so they can put on another talk news show. Oh please.

Honored Contributor

Soaps.com is still posting daily summaries, if you are not watching. 

Honored Contributor

All I remember for the most start, was back when I watched it and McDonald Carey said, Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.  I own an hourglass.  Too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal  it is still his voice.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

All I remember for the most start, was back when I watched it and McDonald Carey said, Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.  I own an hourglass.  Too bad.

He's still saying it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  You're absolutely correct about the Spoilers.  If you don't want to know, then DON'T read over here.  It's  just like my phone.  I see these little puzzles and then read the comments.  A few posters say "found it, fourth row, second to the right".... All of a sudden, hell breaks loose.

"Don't give the answer away, you're spoiling it for everyone else".... Wellll, then, DON'T read the comments, silly......  People are crazy, I tell ya.....  But, I do agree.  It's just a soap opera folks.  We can predict the next sentence, nevermind the "spoilers"..... LOL  

If you don't want to know what's coming up next, then don't read the thread until the next DAY, or whatever......

Have a good one - see you on the other side.....