Trusted Contributor

Re: Days of Our Lives Fans Big News

If they keep moving shows we watch to a "pay" channel and we all pay for them, then before you know it there won't be any free shows.  Not that's it's entirely free now of course.  I do pay for Spectrum cable and also pay for Netflix, but that's it.  I refuse to pay another 4.99 here, or 8.99 there.  That all adds up!  

Honored Contributor

I get Netflix and Peacock Premium free with my regular XFinity plan, otherwise I would not have either of these. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

People like Dee Hall was on quite a lot of talk shows over the years, also Alfonso and Reckell and Ali Sweeney. when Arsenio Hall had his late night talk show he often had Days stars on, since he himself was a Days watcher since he was in college. 

Ha ha ha. Love that.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking..........maybe when the show goes to Peacock, we will still have this forum and some of you might summarize what's been happening each DAY?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I was thinking..........maybe when the show goes to Peacock, we will still have this forum and some of you might summarize what's been happening each DAY?

Excellent idea since we can be sure that Soaps.com will still be offering daily summaries. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Excellent idea since we can be sure that Soaps.com will still be offering daily summaries. 

What if they won't pay more for Peacock either, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Been confirmed that Days will only air on the paid Peacock subscription, not on the one offered for free. 

Just to clarify, all of Peacock is a paid subscription either a plan for 4.99 por 9.99 with no ads. People who have XFimity, Cox or Spectrum usually get the 4.99 plan for free with their cable plans. So, those will get Days at no charge. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Been confirmed that Days will only air on the paid Peacock subscription, not on the one offered for free. 

Just to clarify, all of Peacock is a paid subscription either a plan for 4.99 por 9.99 with no ads. People who have XFimity, Cox or Spectrum usually get the 4.99 plan for free with their cable plans. So, those will get Days at no charge. 

@Shelbelle - I have Verizon and get regular Peacock for free, but, I wasn't able to watch the most recent  Beyond Salem because it was only available on Peacock Premium for $4.99. The  very first Beyond Salem was on the free level.  I hope Verizon allows me to watch, once DAYS switches over, but I doubt it if it is being shown on the Premium level.

Esteemed Contributor

I have basic Peacock which was free when I downloaded when Peacock first started.  They may no longer offer basic...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

My XFinity rep told me that there is no free level for Peacock, very confusing.