Honored Contributor

Re: Days - SPOILERS, week of 12/22/2014

On 12/22/2014 smileshannon said:

I guess I missed the memo that Gabi was coming back. I get Soap Opera Digest. I don't recall them saying anything about that.

I think it may have been just for the one day, it was posted on other sites.

Super Contributor

I really enjoyed Doug and Julie's scenes today. I hope Aiden turns out to be a nice guy.
Trusted Contributor

After watching today's show it looks like Lucas and Adrienne are headed for an affair. As if Will and Sonny didn't need any more problems!

Esteemed Contributor

When Doug and Julie walked into the Pub yesterDAY, it appeared that Doug was mentally unstable. Who does that? After not seeing his daughter for heaven knows how long, he comes in with an "attitude"???? What was THAT all about??? I mean, the whole SL about Ho/Den - makes no sense at all. What was the big secret all about anyway?

Ciara is much too "cutesy" for me... Sorry about that. She acts too much like an adult and shows no respect for her "elders".....

Wait and see - one DAY, Will's wedding band will fall out of that front pocket and Paul will find it.....

This SL with JJ and Eve is certainly "pukeworthy" IMO. What is UP with him???? Oh, I just noticed that..... well anyway...............

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/24/2014 soonersis said:

After watching today's show it looks like Lucas and Adrienne are headed for an affair. As if Will and Sonny didn't need any more problems!

Yep the spoilers kind of indicate that. It says Lucas needs a woman. Isn't she a little old for him.
Honored Contributor

On 12/25/2014 ccassaday said:
On 12/24/2014 soonersis said:

Yep the spoilers kind of indicate that. It says Lucas needs a woman. Isn't she a little old for him.

In reality he is 43, she is 50. she has been on there so long, I thought she was older than that. Been on the show off and on since 1986. I read that Lucas will be getting a front burner story line very soon. Also, that wally Kurth is returning to the show.

In reality, Hope is 7 years older than Aiden. Doug is 18 years older than Julie.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow I thought she was a lot older to. She looks older
Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know why Kate is still living in DiMansion, when she has no ties to anyone in that family????

How convenient for Ari to run a fever just when John comes back to town. Another ridiculous SL. If the baby is sick, then why isn't someone treating her with something???

JJ has to leave town or something. There is absolutely no way in he11 that he can ever be with Paige - EVER again. What he did is/was unforgivable and inexcusable....... JMO but I think there was a reason for it - so they would have a reason to get rid of him. Who knows????

Oh - and Joey???? By all accounts, he should be about 20 y/o by now. His name has been thrown around forever. Where has he been all this time? Maybe someone in the cast or whatever, is related to him and got him a bit part???? I doubt we'll ever see him again. Where was he living and who was taking care of him?????

And lastly, I would love to know what medication Caroline is on, because she sure has gotten better since Bo left and her meds kicked in. She's not forgetful at all - OR did someone "forget" about that SL??????

Esteemed Contributor

Kate is still co-CEO of DiMera Enterprises and that is why she lives at Casa DiMera. Go figure.

JJ has never been with Paige, so he couldn't not ever be with her again. But I agree, he should never be with her for the first time.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

JJ is about to tell Paige he cheated on her, but not with Eve.