Honored Contributor

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 06/29/2015

Jud, I just use the Reply button at the top now.  Easier.  

Abigail's pregnant.  And we have what? 34 episodes left till the new writers?

Where's Mama?  I thought I heard there was some bad weather in her area but of course she could be enjoying holiday fun.  Twin's MIA too.  Snow, maybe protesting.  Mishka?  I'm sure I'm forgetting people but I forget who.

Honored Contributor

Abby's preggers? Oh, boy, Stef will be in his glory. If he can prove it's a little DiMera. But remember, de ja vu all over again, Abby and her pregnancy scare? Maybe she's prone to scare tactics, hahaha.

Mishka? alias grandpa? Haven't heard from her since we moved I don't think.

Esteemed Contributor

There is no way Abby can be pregnant by chad. Do the writers think we are that stupid. They just did the dirty deed. Maybe that domestic abuse thing with Ben will happen and he will cause her to lose the baby.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm here Lori...just don't post much because of this stupid upgrade to the boards.  The bad weather was back home in Missouri and we were there last weekend but left before it started.  We have been having glorious weather in East Central Wisconsin. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Mama, so happy to hear that you're safe and I assume sound!  I hate to say it but the more you use the boards, you do get used to it.  Kind of.  Grudgingly.

Abigail being pregnant is one of those things the new team will be stuck with.  Hopefully they put an interesting twist on it.  I find the actress playing Abigail to have morphed from excellent when she debuted to Grade A ham now, so I'm not looking forward to her playing pregnant.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori...I might use the boards more if I didn't have to sign in everytime.  Used to be once we signed in, we were in for the whole day. 

Abigail pregnant?  Oh please....

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Right, it couldn't be Chad's baby, but time either flies or drags on DAYS. Who knows in DAYStime when they slept together. They can make it whatever they want. A month ago or last night. They rule. Wait'll Ciara walks in as a teenager. Days is going to look pretty foolish once they pull that one, thinking WE are the foolish ones.

mama, it's weird. Some DAYS I have to sign in multiple times, some DAYS not. On the "not" DAYS I just tiptoe in and tiptoe out so they don't even know I've been-and gone. Otherwise they'd make me sign in, once they 'saw' me. Go figure.