Honored Contributor

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 06/29/2015

Hahahaha, clever wordplay in my post above, yes?  I applaud myself.  Which is good because that long post I made with so much info, not one heart.  Tough crowd.  Hahahahahaha.

The hot rumor on Daytime Royalty is that Daniel/SC is leaving.  Sorry Suzie but I think to a lot of other people that would be a great thing.  Then maybe they can send this version of Maggie chasing after him and have Victor take up with Sum Yung Thing.  Or Nicole heh heh, their marriage was fun to watch.

Okay, stop reading now if you don't care about me.  I won't take it personally.

Jud (and Twin, I remember now you asked and I didn't answer) and everyone, I don't yet know when my surgery is.  I will not be in communication though.  Part of me wants to get a tablet and the other part of me is permanently sick of learning new computer-related things..Anyway, I have a very important test next Tuesday, the last test before the big event.  

Yesterday I went to my most important trusted doc (not the surgeon) and he is going on vacation for three weeks in July/August, dates TBD.  I will not set foot in the hospital without him there.  I've done it and bad things happened.  I tend to have complications anyway, I'm not asking for trouble.  So don't start missing me yet.  I'll tell as soon as I know.  

Honored Contributor

snowball wrote:

Hi lori,

Yes I was an Aiden fan when he was ATWT.  I loved him there and he is such a gorgeous man.   Will miss seeing that face, but i really don't like his character on DAYS.

I HATE THESE BOARDS!!!

I do too, Snow.  But I hope you hate them WITH US for a very long time!!!!

I never warmed up to Aiden either.  The actor was let go.  Another instance of bad writing resulting in a very good actor being let go.  

Ciara as a teenager...this should be fun.  IF they go Mean Girls and not ABC After School Special on Bullying.  That would be so fun, she's already a Mean Girl!  She would also make a good pickpocket or stick-up or bank robber..  Remember Nighttime Hope?  She could be like Nighttime Hope but not caused by drugs, Ciara does it just because she loves thieving.

Honored Contributor

lori, did anybody ever tell you you're a nut? A nut who has a way with words. OT and I knew we were nuts and called each other that pretty often. The Ciara bit broke me up. I can't stand the kid but have a feeling I'm gonna not stand the grown up Ciara even more. Just a hunch.

Daniel leaving. Well, that's interesting. His role is just so constipated, don't you think? And you know how I hate the way he opens his mouth to speak but doesn't. I won't miss that, but Daniel was a good guy. But wait-Chloe's coming back to cause trouble with him and Nicole re: Parker. So it must be a while before he leaves.

Anyway, prayers on Tuesday.

Respected Contributor

Shellbelle--you're right--I got the father/son mixed up. I remember that summer so well because I was in 8th grade.  I was in love with Mike Jr (Wesley Eure at that time).  I think he was hooked up with Brooke?  David had a blond girlfriend, I can see her face so clearly, but can't think of the character name.  I want to say Patty, but that may have been the actress name.  I know I can't stand the teenage story lines--I'm pretty sure my mom felt the same way that summer!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Shellbelle--you're right--I got the father/son mixed up. I remember that summer so well because I was in 8th grade.  I was in love with Mike Jr (Wesley Eure at that time).  I think he was hooked up with Brooke?  David had a blond girlfriend, I can see her face so clearly, but can't think of the character name.  I want to say Patty, but that may have been the actress name.  I know I can't stand the teenage story lines--I'm pretty sure my mom felt the same way that summer!

Yes, middle 70's, Davids GF was named Trish, actress was Patty Weaver, Kaye Stevens played her mother. After that had an African Amer. GF named Val, after that he was in love with Renee, one of Stef's kids, she was killed by the Salem Strangler.

Super Contributor

I hated to read that about Eve and Rafe.Makes me want to lose my breakfast.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Dawn 06 wrote:

I hated to read that about Eve and Rafe.Makes me want to lose my breakfast.Woman Frustrated

I know what you mean.  Reading your post makes me glad I didn't eat breakfast.

Here is what sparked the rumor:  A. Martinez, who is playing Rafe's father, tweeted and copied the actors who play Reve (Mama, that portmanteau  you created, is that Gaelic or Welsh?  and I'm serious, not kidding).  

He's a newb and apparently didn't get the memo that you don't let out any information because the DAYS set is kept much tighter than, say, a maximum security prison in upstate New York.  There were multiple tweets.  Why would he do that?  

I'm sure TPTB now have him sitting in a room on set tied to a chair with duct tape  over his mouth and they only let him out when he has scenes to tape.

Honored Contributor

judaline wrote, and I snipped part of it:

lori, did anybody ever tell you you're a nut? A nut who has a way with words. OT and I knew we were nuts and called each other that pretty often. The Ciara bit broke me up. I can't stand the kid but have a feeling I'm gonna not stand the grown up Ciara even more. Just a hunch.

Anyway, prayers on Tuesday.

Yes, Jud, that's a great description, a nut with a way with words who has perfected eyelash fluttering.  That pretty much covers my good points.  

I make myself laugh sometimes.  There may be a diagnostic code for that, Mama would know.  

Some people don't get my humor.  I love it that you do.  And I'm honored you're calling me something you called OT.  Those are big clown shoes to fill and I won't try but it's nice to share a nic with her even for a day.

Thanks for the prayers.  I appreciate them.  I'd appreciate it more if you flew here, did the prep and took the test instead of me but I'll take what I can get.  

Boy, QVC cleaned out the Lame Unused Emoticons Store.  Don't bother shopping for Emoticons that were used when the internet went live in 1991..  QVC has bought the lot of them.

Honored Contributor

And now back to our show:  Paige is out.  If there are any America's Next Top Model fans here (if there are any ANTM fans left, period) winner Saleisha Stowers (the one who didn't fall in the China fashion show) has joined the show.  

Respected Contributor

Can someone please tell me why Paige is picking up older guys?