Honored Contributor

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 06/22/2015

@snowball wrote:

I am here Lori!!!!    LOL

Did I say lately that I hate Nicole!!!    I really wish she would leave the show with her fake boobs.   She makes me sick!     I was thinking toDAY when Eric was talking, why does he always whisper!!!!!   He is another one!    Oh and let's not forget Daniel!!!!    But yet I still watch!!!!!   But right now the person I can not stand is Nicole.   Wonder what Daniel thought seeing the two of them in their undies.   LOL

snow! Finally! Are you a lurker now? I have a feeling you read but don't post. How do you do that? I just talk to myself as I read then I think, I may as well just post what I'm thinking, and bam, the flying fingers take over. 

ITA about Nicole. She gags me. And I said from the first DAY, 'why does that guy (Eric) whisper?'And someone replied that's how he always talks- that they had seen him before-what kind of actor is that? Did I ever mention that I've given up my share of Eric? I don't want him anymore.  I've told him we're through and he accepted it better than I thought he wouldSmiley Happy   Hope seems to drop the last couple words in her sentences down so low I miss them, then I think, what was that? what did she just say? If she and Eric ever go steady I'm finished.

lori, hope you're at least feeling better today. I'm sorry you need the surgery. From what you've said? Your mother is strong. I'm reading "Bettyville" and I think your mom is that kind of woman. I know, I have a nerve, I just make assumptions-I'm not always right. Just get well. Take your laptopSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Jud, thanks. She leans on me a LOT, more and more.  I worry about her leaving the stove on or falling (again) or whatever.  I hope there are no complications like with my other surgeries.

Honored Contributor

OK, lori, I'm wrong. Very wrong. The book I'm reading? She wouldn't lean on anybody. She's 90. But she wants her son close. All the time, yet won't let him help her do anything. It's a memoir-gay guy leaves his publishing business in NY to come home to MO to care for his aging mother-goes back a lot to how she used to be. Excellent book, but not for everyone.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, who do you think shot Xanny baby? I for some reason, don't think Victor would kill his kin-also, the guy had cuffed pants, the guy who stepped over the body.I don't see Vic wearing those. But they looked like nice grey flannels, hahaha. Still, don't think it was Victor. But what do I care? They got him, that's the important thing. Maybe just one of his diamond buddies.

Honored Contributor

O/T to Jud, yeah, it's not like that.  

Last time i saw Xander he was tied to a pole (like really tied, over-tied LOL).  Did I miss him getting shot?  Cuffed pants?  What, did they pull those from?  I wonder if they buy clothes for extras or just use stuff lying around.  

Hmmmm.  I'd love to see them put Peter Reckell in cuffed pants and cropped pants and all kinds of embarrassing wardrobe and know he has to keep his mouth shut if he wants a paycheck.  Hahahahahahahaha, that would be justice!!!  Revenge by wardrobe!

I give in on the font, Jud.  It's ridiculous to have one size font signed in and another not signed in.  I won't be bothering your eyes anymore LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!  on the writers for putting a knife to Xander's throat.  We have too much of that going on in the world with terrorists. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad that Xander is going, but didn't like the knife to the throat, either.   Why that method?

Blame it on the rain, blame it on my thyroid brain fog , ( I was gone for a two second phone call, so it must have been "quick" if more occurred    Smiley Tongue ) - but did Eric and Nicole just make out or did they do the deed?  What is it that is eating at them so badly?  TIA

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I thought it was just that Nicole one minute prior, confessed her love of Daniel to Eric then went ahead and made out with Eric, feeling guilty ever since and thinking one minute more and they might have done the deed. I would say they never got to that point - but they would have, even half dead with the heat. Ridiculous. Eric should feel guilty just for being so fickle.

Honored Contributor

Totes agree, Mama, about the knife.  Like the sinister version of how the wrong pope's portrait hung for months.  They could have done something with that in editing.  So creepy and tacky.

The original Shawn-Douglas (Jason Cook) is coming back for a short visit or a permanent one, no one knows.  But it's stirred up a TON of rumors about JKJ returning as Phillip.  The rumors could be because soooooooo many people wanting him back so badly (you're the leader of the pack there, Jud -- see how I did that? hahahahahaha.  I crack myself up.  Told you all this success is going to my head!)

But here's the thing:  his career hasn't exactly taken off.  So unless he has a job he loves (like the second Bo) all the wanting could turn into getting as the producers take note of how many people want him back.

Okay, off to garner even more success!  What a stupid word to associate with hitting "POST."  Are they marketing to potential vendors that QVC has the most successful audience of any retailer ever?  

Honored Contributor

lori, I had to heart you on this one. I didn't realize I had any competition. Thanks a lot for telling me. I could get lost in those dimples-hope Philip does come back.If Victor offs Xander, which I doubt, it's all scare tactics, he may send for Philip.

I can do without the Shawn and Belle drama and I guess the kid has graduated college and med school and is coming in to work side by side with Kayla?

Honored Contributor

A heart!  I can be successful AND popular!  :swoon:

Claire has been aged.  Maybe to the teen scene?

JUST read now that Martha Madison, the second Belle, has signed a contract so she's sticking around.  Hortons and Bradys, yay!  And one, possibly two new Hernandi.