Esteemed Contributor

Days SPOILERS, week of 06/15/2015

Have no clue WTH is going on here, so starting my Sunday evening thread for the week again.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 06/15/2015

This is awful. I have to sign in even more times than I signed in before. Clicking on books, tv, movies takes you absolutely NOWHERE. What're they, nuts? Who programmed this bunch of jabberwocky? Also, not able to click on "last reply" on a topic, because there isn't any! 

Speaking of DAYS, not that I think anyone will find this, mama, but why on God's green earth didn't anyone give Maggie something to eat. She said twice, once yesterday and I think Victor was right there, and once today, that she hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast. Not good. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what's worse, our show or this board.  Tie!!!!

A phrase I never thought I'd hear (and I almost choked -- with laughter -- on my iced tea):

"...your sugar daddy, Clyde."  

For some reason that cracked me up so much. 

Okay, I found something VERY useful:   When you click on a topic there is something called TOPIC OPTIONS and  you have the option to "float" our DAYS threads -- or any threads -- to the top.  I have found this so useful!!!  You can "unfloat" it at the end of the week (or anytime) and pin the new one.  Neat trick.

But I still detest the changes and most of them seem even more ridiculous than those scenes with Nicole and Xander.

Trusted Contributor

OMGeeeeeeeeeesh!  Could this be any more a pain in the - well just anywhere!  This is pathetic.   I am all for "improvements," but that is not the word for this !

Anyhoo , was I happy to find this thread!  

Uh, yes - somebody please feed Maggie, since she doesn't have time to feed herself.

Smiley Tongue

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

JJ is about to hook up with Bev.

Honored Contributor

lori I found it but the floater thing is in pale letters meaning I don't get that option. Perhaps I'm already using it? Who knows? I wonder if I can find the no spoilers thread. It's a crapshoot whether I find it or not. 

Xander! You've been twirling your little wire thingy for all to see (forget what they call those delightful little strangler things) so why are you using your hands now??? Get it out of your pocket and use it on Nicole! Jeese! Did you forget you have it? Did you forget to bring it? You are disorganized. Get it together.

Honored Contributor

Jud, the float option only works when you're signed in, at which point it will turn black.

On Gardenman's thread he posed the question of what size font works best for most people and I hadn't given thought to how small the default is.  This is 3.  Too big, too small, just right, DAYSies?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, the float option only works when you're signed in, at which point it will turn black.

On Gardenman's thread he posed the question of what size font works best for most people and I hadn't given thought to how small the default is.  This is 3.  Too big, too small, just right, DAYSies?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If this thing doesn't stop jumping around I'm going to jump thru the screen and hold it down. I think it's on caffeine or something.

lori, this font is too big-3. Maybe if I took off my readers-no, not a good idea.

ToDAY I think I was supposed to be on the edge of my seat but instead, I was laughing. It was so idiotic. Like, gee, I wonder if he's really going to kill Nicole. And at the height of all the chaos and worry and panic, who should ring the doorbell but Marlena. I mean, wouldn't that be just the person you'd want to see, and what's worse, she was demanding to know why Serena broke up with her son. ARE YOU READY FOR THAT? What kid is going to stand for that, when he's in his thirties???? And how did that stupid brunette get into the bldg when everything was locked. Oh, wait, I'll bet she has a pass key to all the steel doors in the bldg, altho no one else has. Sorry if she said something and I thought I heard her mumble something about how she got in. It's in the bag now. Xander is totally mad. 'I'm getting closer, Nicole, here I come.' Hilarious. THat guy has seen too many movies. I think he's going to end up with a stake thru his heart. Victor is going to say, 'good riddance.' I, myself, am planning a party.

Honored Contributor

Is Nicole in a totally empty TV studio?  I don't live in that big of a TV market and even we have 24/7 weather report.  You'd think someone else would be in that building.