Trusted Contributor

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 03/23/2015

On 3/23/2015 LoriLori said:

Jud, you're on the spoilers page! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Just to repeat what I posted on last week's thread:

The actresses who play Melanie and Serena have been let go. How long do we have to suffer Elephant Girl? Timing says as late as Labor Day but maybe they fired her before and are just announcing it?

i actually like melanie & serena noooo they cant go.... i just hate melanies stupid facial expressons.... yes the serena storyline is boring, but blame that on the writers... she is a good actress.

Honored Contributor

Serena is the guiltiest looking person I've ever seen. I only wish she could ride outta Dodge on that elephant and that we'd never see either one of them again.

Trusted Contributor

once you like actresses or actors there always gone. i wanna see paul & his mom gone, boring storyline! Keep serena & mel. i do really like ann willbauer however you spell it, she needs a bigger storyline.

Esteemed Contributor

They could have some really funny storylines with Anne.
Esteemed Contributor

Wish they'd given Melissa Archer something to do; just like Jordan the writers couldn't come up with a decent storyline. I like the actress. Oh well.

Saw Sami returns for 50th anniversary along with others. When GH had its anniversary the show was stellar; hoping the same for Days which is pretty terrible right now.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I like Anne now as much as I loathed her before. Couldn't stand her. Now I love it when she comes on. I can't see her in any other part but the feisty gal she is. I also hope she'll get more air time. She's a mixed bag. She seems to care for Theresa like she is her daughter. She does have a soft side, but given her dialogue and attitude, it's hard to pick up.