Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 02/02/2015

Oh almost forgot to mention the actor that plays aidan is such a good actor. He plays a guy who is hiding being a physco really well.
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking they are trying very hard to make us think aiden is a psycho, but somehow I don't think so.

what is going to come back to haunt victor, IMO is that he's gonna lose Maggie. altho if the guy isn't dead, who's to know? what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? someone must know. I wonder if that someone sends Maggie an anonymous email maybe. Just ramblin'.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Judaline said:

I'm thinking they are trying very hard to make us think aiden is a psycho, but somehow I don't think so.

what is going to come back to haunt victor, IMO is that he's gonna lose Maggie. altho if the guy isn't dead, who's to know? what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? someone must know. I wonder if that someone sends Maggie an anonymous email maybe. Just ramblin'.

You watch the secret aidan is hiding will be something stupid. Although the spoilers do say hope begins to fesr for her life.
Honored Contributor

Once he sees the fear in her eyes when she misinterprets what he's doing, he will be hurt and will know it will never work now because she'll never trust him again. I say this because I've seen soooo many movies with this theme.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 MamaWick said:

I still think Serena and Ted/Edward are working together.

So do I!!! His performance the other day was all a planned act, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope, a trained cop, who knows how to "take down" perps, fears for her life, huh?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Did Hope miss her bus or something???

Why are the kids going to San Fran. They make it sound like it's around the corner.

Why was Hope going to Tahiti anyway??

Looks like Jordan was wearing some hair extentions today.

Frequent Contributor

Some folks think that Chase accidentally killed his mother. Some folks are saying that she isn't dead. I prefer the former story line in lieu of a wife that isn't dead but rather abandoned her child. Your thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

On 2/2/2015 sophiamarie said:

Did Hope miss her bus or something???

Why are the kids going to San Fran. They make it sound like it's around the corner.

Why was Hope going to Tahiti anyway?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Looks like Jordan was wearing some hair extentions today.

sophiamarie....the kids are on a school trip....they made if off the island in time..

Hope was going to go see Shaun-Douglas for a visit/vacation....but she doesn't get off in time because she forgets her passport at the cabin....and now the bridge is out, ( of course we knew this was coming) and now she is stuck with psycho boyfriend!!! LOL! and you just know she will see the shovel and the axe!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Judaline said:

I am thinking Clyde is not dead, and he goes after Sonny......or has his goon do it for him....you know Clyde is not under any snow for this long, goon guy must have found him and has nursed him back to health....or something...too bad, I want him dead and asap! Wish he would take Eve and Page with him... big shoot out...all 3 go down...