Esteemed Contributor

Days NO spoilers, week of 06/15/2015

I have no clue what is going on, but can't find the thread I started last night, so starting a new one now.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 06/15/2015

Mama - Thanks!!!   Have a great vacation!

Honored Contributor

Lucky you, mama-you'll be out of this mess for a while. 

Super Contributor

I haven't been on these Boards in forever, hardly ever watch DAYS now.  Am I missing any good storylines?  I know that Paul is John's son (I think that was a terrible idea!) and that Paige knows that JJ and Eve slept together, but that's old news now!

Honored Contributor

Will and Sonny's marriage is on the rocks, they are seeing a counselor.

Super Contributor

Thanks, RetRN!

Honored Contributor

autumn, I wondered where you were!

Brady and Theresa have a baby. It seems that Theresa became pregnant with Brady's child but Kristen stole the fetus in a side by side operation-they took it from Theresa and put it in Kristen. Kristen just wanted the baby, wasn't even going to tell Brady, went to a castle in Italy and I guess was going to live there. Perfect plan-till Melanie got onto it. Brady went to get the baby (now a born baby) and soon was followed by busy body Marlena who was looking for John I think (wrong address, Marlena) and while there she kind of caused a little mischief. Kristen went at her with a gun and Marlena ducked and Kristen went out the window and fell to her death (we'll see about that) into the ocean. No body was ever found. Well, fancy that. That's the big news. DIsregard if, duh, you already knew this.

The sad news is we lost our fellow friend and DAYSIE OT. 

Respected Contributor

I personally am rooting for Will and Sonny to implode--not because I am mean, but because Will is manipulative like Sami was (is) and the entertainment factor will be high for me.  I am also looking forward to the Brady/Theresa saga in the same way.  Of course, I long for the 'old' Days (Pun intended) and am happy they are bringing back some of the old characters for the 50th anniversary.

Honored Contributor

Don't you people know that everybody is against Will?  He is totally innocent --- well except for falling into bed with Paul, but then again, that was Paul's fault.