Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 03/30/2015

Yes, Lucas was involved with Chloe. In fact, Chloe left Lucas for Daniel, which is why there is no love lost between Lucas and Daniel.

I do not believe Ciara is played by twins. Lauren Boles is a singleton I think. They probably cast her (instead of twins) because of the remarkable resemblance to her on screen parents.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

No mention of Easter, just that quick charity carnival they threw together. I would have liked to see someone mention Easter.

Esteemed Contributor

So, why does Adrienne still live in Victor's house??? Can't these people afford their own places? Brady is another one.

Does anyone know where Kate moved?? Back to the Salem Inn with all the other "homeless" Salemites??? Surely, Uncle Vic can buy a house for Wilson and Ari. The child needs some room to run around. Oh, nevermind, she sleeps all the time anyway. Why wasn't she at the charity thing? She's one of the children and could have been in her stroller and had a good time, but noooooo, she was with the baby sitter - heaven only knows where.

What happened to the hand that rocked the cradle???? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

All good questions. I'd also like to know

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE DAYsies.....

Now, back to business. If Clyde and Kate are both living at the Salem Inn, I think it would be a great idea for them to become "roomies". After all, a penny saved.................

Oh, isn't Lucas living at the Inn also???

Since when did Marlena become the yenta of Salem??? Everything seems to be her business now.

Did Paul and Tori leave Salem yet or is this going to last forever?? Oh wait, if John is Paul's father, will Tori make him pay "back" child-support????

Back to watching that HBO show on Scientology..... Boy, what a revelation.....{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 sophiamarie said:

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL THE DAYsies.....

Now, back to business. If Clyde and Kate are both living at the Salem Inn, I think it would be a great idea for them to become "roomies". After all, a penny saved.................

Oh, isn't Lucas living at the Inn also???

Since when did Marlena become the yenta of Salem??? Everything seems to be her business now.

Did Paul and Tori leave Salem yet or is this going to last forever?? Oh wait, if John is Paul's father, will Tori make him pay "back" child-support????

Back to watching that HBO show on Scientology..... Boy, what a revelation.....{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I think Paul will be sticking around now.

Esteemed Contributor

Sophiamarie...I have "Going Clear" recorded on my DVR, but haven't had time to watch it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

It's opening day here. The parade is usually on this channel. People here go nuts. I'm glad to see opening day, just wish it was on a different channel like the games are.

I see no way out-Paul will stay in Salem where daddy is. Little does he know John flits around like a moth. Now you see him, then he's out of town, then he's back, then he's traveling. Maybe both of them will stay put but I really want Paul and Tori to am-scray. That's pig Latin for your information.

Marlena and Maggie are magpies. Now Nicole is joining up. It's so obvious they have no story line. Why pay them if you don't use them? Nice work if you can get it.

Trusted Contributor

Hey Jud, I knew that was "PIG LATIN" because we always would talk it. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Helloooooooo -

Sorry to be O/T here but when I got home from shopping today, I noticed THE VIEW was not recorded. Does anyone know why it wasn't on today????? "The Talk" is on and Julie Chen is not on today. Hmmmm

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA